+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Senior Member bcsf12a505 is an unknown quantity at this point bcsf12a505's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make wonderfull profit with this breakout strategy.we can also the observe here that the lot of the peoples are making the good and the handsome transaction on the trading site and we can also able to make the lot of the money in the shape of the profit on the trading sites.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member master12 is an unknown quantity at this point master12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay samaj nahi ai ap na kis statage ki bat ki ha maray khayal sa ap ko apni trading statage khud banani hoti ha apnaya ccount ko aur apni equty ko dakhtay howay ta kay ap bahter tarikay say apnay account ko manage kar sakain aur bahter earning kar sakin aur apnay ap ko bahter grodh saya cha trade bana sakin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku9088 View Post
    Simple trade and simple profit is the best strategy. I am using very simple way for trading in forex market. I always sell currencies and buy commodities. Second simply on high i always sell and on low i always buy.
    If you could create your trade well on a good trade in this business by using a simple strategy in this trade so that way you will be better then this trade if it had trades with modest gains despite having low but I do not think so issues that are important for you to profit consistently

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    Simple trade and simple profit is the best strategy. I am using very simple way for trading in forex market. I always sell currencies and buy commodities. Second simply on high i always sell and on low i always buy.

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i too need make use of breakout strategy. however found out to the point it works best merely once you utilize it with higher timeframes. however i dont like long term trading. then one amongst my friend came with an plan about trendline breakout trading. i'm applying it immediately and very watching the distinction. now i'm a fan of all breakout trading. since it gave me positive profit on a regular basis.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fuadyp For This Useful Post:

bocahindian (2013-06-22)

Senior Member GHOURI is an unknown quantity at this point GHOURI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for this sharing ... but you did not mention the time line .. mean which time scale you are working in .....
    2nd ... if some one buy already .... but market is more power full towards selling ... then what to do ..
    thanks...
    wish you best of your health .. i will be waiting you reply

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think breakout condition can be analyze for make reversal trading lot, if following the level of S/R it is reach max level I think we must analyze the reversal, maybe the reversal will start to move and we can make profit from that condition.

Senior Member lostrader is an unknown quantity at this point lostrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love this breakout forex strategy. And of this strategy I've been getting a lot of advantages. To be able to implement this strategy is we have to be patient to wait after we analyze the current price break, and I put a pending order on the circumstances.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapne jo strategy batayi hai, mere ko to kuch samjh mein hi nahi aya hai, ki ye strategy hai kya, aur kis tarah se iska use karna hai? bhai ismein to mere ko koi bhi breakout jaisi strategy nahi dikhai de rahi hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member jama4206 is an unknown quantity at this point jama4206's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many method in the market to get profit from forecx trading but in my opinion manual trading is best to get profit because in this trading you can handle everything easily but auto trading is differ from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)