+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: New strategy.

Junior Member jibranayaz is an unknown quantity at this point jibranayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex in the work off online very nice boohat acchaa kam he name he forex se start hota he or mera experience share kia he this is a very good work is a my first experience is a forex trading in very good work is a

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lagta hai ki ye humen trade karte waqt buy aur sell decision lene me bahut helpful sabit hogi. Magar kya aap bata sakte hai ki ese hum kis time frame par use karen ki profit hone ki jyada sambhavna bane. kya ye news release ke time bhi use kar sakte ha Well, you can easily download some forex traeing indicator . In this acse you must be decide which one you neee. Then you must be follow some experience trader opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mian huam ager aik plan k sath kaam kertay hian to ismain um achi earning to ker he skaayun hian laian ismain huamain phir b experinec ki zaroorat perti hai and hum is main jab tak experience nahain hoon gay hum us wakyt is mainkyaab itni asaani sy nahian ho skaaty hian.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

shafique225 (2017-11-16)

Banned ashraf111 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf111's Avatar
    Thanks
    han forex main risk factor hai but mery khayal main but mere khayal main aap bilkul kam se kam risk k sath trade kro ye mat daikho k mera balance kitna hai 1 target set kro k main ye target hai daily ka maximum iss lot size se tarde krna hai i think 0 .02 lot size is best and low risk

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mai work karna ka liya sub say phalay Forex ko samajna Bohot he zarori hai ...Is liya meri rai hai har New trader ka say ka Forex ko kam karne say phalay Usko samjo phir work karoes ko samjny wala b forex mn power full ho jata ha.yani agar ap ko trading ki knowledge ha to ap k pas power ha. yahni ap k power pasa nahee ha pasy ko invest k bad achi trading k leay.

Member sunny saroar is an unknown quantity at this point sunny saroar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex if a trader want to make profit, then he must has to follow a particular strategy. because forex is a very serious trading business. in here a trader can face loss anytime, but a trader mainly face loss for his own fault. but if he make a new strategy, then he will able to avoid previous mistakes. and sometime it is so much important to make a new strategy because a strategy may work for a single time but it doesn't work all the time.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your analysis is good. yolu are point out the good entry point. you are point out the entry point. we are tak the entry point and we are successful trader. i think that we are earn the 200 pips. this is very good strategy and we are adopt the strategy and work the regular.

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's nice system if one will use his millimeter properly. skilled trade this technique too and since they need great amount in their account, they skills to exploit the winning trades

Member reda2020 is on a distinguished road reda2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice aap nay boohat achaa experience share keya hai.ess achaa help millay gaa.new trader koo or old trader koo bee.Achee stratigies hain yeah jess say trader koo kuch neya technicque miltaa hai seekhnay ko or woo achaa profit kama saktay hain.

Junior Member AnasMalek is an unknown quantity at this point AnasMalek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is actually the first time I found Martingale strategy. We have knowledgeable a amazing glance in your publishing; I understood a contact too. However, I do think I might have to bring out extra research to view the product successfully. Thanks with respect to allowing us understand a product new factor.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

This is the first time my partner and I discovered Martin gale strategy. I got had a fantastic insight on your own; My partner and I understood also a touch. However, I think that my partner and I have a lot more perhaps by exploring this effective. Thank you for allowing me to recognize the final factor

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Default CANDLE STICK CHART
    The candle stick chart is closely related to the bar chart. it also consist of four major prices: high, low, open, and close. the opening and closing prices form the body of the( jittai) candlestick

to indicate that the opening was lower than the closing, the body of the bar is left blank. in its original form, the body was colored red. the current standard electronic displays allow you to keep it blank or select a color of your choice.

why i decided to provide these information is to help beginners understand few things: that may start them off as demo traders. don't feel ever, that these few details are enough for forex trading. i mean, the real.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

In my opinion that was not good idea not using Stop Loss at all friend because that was high risk especially for our own money. For HYIP sites which didn't use Stop Loss, that was making sense because that HYIP sites didn't trade with their own money so they felt nothing to lose, if they got losses, they could close the website and ran away right? If they got good profits, they can get some additional earning without any risks at all because they trade using another money. So for me, it's not good if we used our trading strategy without Stop Loss at all. That was too risky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)