+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: New strategy.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this indicator and I can see it very effectively. my question is the length of time you recommend and are there indicators repainted?
    and if not used this mm is good. Crafts, too, are needed, because they need a lot of them in this account transactions are very rigurozitatii to maximize profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for providing this indicator in the forex forum. I also look for indicators for this kind of trade. I think this will give me the right signal; for Forex trading and I will be able to get a good profit from it. I will start trading with this indicator soon, I will try it on a demo account first to test whether it works or not. and it's really good to get more new strategies to find out the best strategies to use to make profits from the forex market and the more we can always get more plans the better it runs on the forex market in generating profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, you have done many things for the people here. it's a good system if someone will use millimeters correctly. skilled in trading this technique too and because they need large amounts in their account, they are skilled at maximizing winning trades and different traders use different strategies in forex during forex trading. I always follow one strategy. I use stop loss and make a profit. I follow a long-term strategy. However, I still have not managed to become a forex trader. Because of that, I cannot properly follow the strategy

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New beginners must test several times every day or several days on a demo account to ensure that we can handle it, and we try to master it and run it in a real account to get money on the forex market. and this is a good strategy because it combines several indicators that make the goal of doing an open position, maybe I will try to study this trading system, because I think this is very simple and easy to learn .. maybe you can share what obstacles you get in the trading system.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much, brother. You Indicator dekhne me bahut lagta hi ki you humen trading card waqt buy aur selling decision lene me bahut helps sickle hogi. Magar kya aap bricks or hai ki ese hum kis time frame using because of the benefits of sharpening the soul sambhavna bane. Should you release the news when you use it, hai? and Where the time frame works as the best benefit. I use it on the H1 time frame but I get an accurate signal of 50% of this. Can you tell me which partner is the best for this trading strategy.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really a good strategy ... I have one question, can we use it for another period of time too? For scalping and day trading, can we apply it? And can I use two more indicators to check accuracy? For example, using RSI and Bollinger bands for better confirmation? and, if a trader wants to make a profit he must test a new indicator and I will also test this strategy on a demo account, I hope it will give us a good profit and if it will benefit the strategy then I will use it on a real account.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

qhamvret (2019-06-19)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a very good strategy, my friend, I really like to use it because it's very easy and there aren't many signs in it, hopefully this can help investors who want to use this strategy, you might be able to describe more in your period of effort and energy and effort and the effort and energy and efforts of this strategy are able to produce successful results

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's really good to get a new strategy to even be Aware Of The best method to feel utilizing to make money using the fx market along with the more we can constantly get more plans so the better running on the foreign exchange market is in generating profits and this technique it would be amazing for me but unfortunately I have dropped one problem. Here you are composed of signals but one signal I cannot find, so where I will get it.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, start kafi aur multipurpose lagti hi kyo ki ish se traders ko na scalping sirf I bal to long-term trading I acha the benefits of ho sakta hai aur ishi liye traders ko ishi ki strategy to use loot because of chahiye taki acha the results of miles, the trader is using the favrite indicator, then add the signal when you clear the mile signal trading by. and the point is the more difficult you are. great to get additional new techniques to realize the most useful techniques to always be used in making the benefits of the foreign exchange market. applause.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is the only information that has been signed by the author and has indicated that it has been possible to use the right demo for trading. The main reason that M15 or M15 has been in the M15 is because of the fact that it has been a major issue for the past couple of years, that is why we have a real business relationship with Indian companies. You do not have to be a strategic person and you have a strategic strategy, but you have to decide on the strategic strategies and you have been advised to do the same thing as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)