+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Best brokers for scalpings

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyone uses figfx? Their spreads are tight and according to their faq they are scalpers friendly. I am gonna try a test account but I would like to hear some feedback from someone who has actually been trading a live account with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bipulsb1 is an unknown quantity at this point bipulsb1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Virtually anyone takes advantage of fig? His or he's advances are actually tightly held not to mention as reported by his or her's FAQ they've been scalpers good. I'm sure visiting consider using a try out profile and yet I need to listen numerous information because of choose a product genuinely song been fx trading some exist profile along with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best Broker for scalping would be a broker who offers tight spreads and instant execution. I would be glad to inform you that i have finally found a broker with ideal conditions for scalping. Exness is offering 1 pip spread on all majors and execution is instant. So i would consider exness as the best broker for scalping.

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping k liye insta forex aur xness best ha.inka spread bohat kam aur execution fast ha.

Senior Member muhammad ashraf is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ashraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my hearing the best broker for scalping is Insta Forex the best broker of asia because broker have must good reputation if your broker have not good reputation than you can work with confidence and earn

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you guys are really showing some great info about gaining profit in forex.i have also heard about scalping since i started forex trading but i want to go further deeper into it to make sure i reap the maximum goodies out of my scalping trades.can you guys throw me any valuable source for info about scalping? thanks in advance.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ka laye sub sa acha broker insta forex ka broker hain is broker sa acha koi be aur broker nahi hain is broker per ap scalping kar sakte ho ja broker scalping ka laye sub broker sa best hain main is broker sa he scalping karta ho

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to bhai insat forex k broker ko hi use kar raha hon shuru say q k ye bahut he best ahi aur is main koi fruad aur dhoka bhi nai hai si liye mujhy is k oper pura bharosa hai aur amin is k oper agy bhi kam akrta raho ga

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any individual uses figfx Their propagates are usually snug and also as outlined by his or her commonly asked questions these are scalpers friendly. I will be planning to here is another test out accounts but I would like to know a few responses coming from someone who has actually also been trading a are living accounts with these.

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exness has tight spreads and has instant execution which is required for scalping. Also highest amount of leverage is available 1:2000 i.e. highest with any forex broker so that u can make maximize your profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast