+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing is true that mt5 is based on new programming and comply with NFA rules that is a plus advantag, But we give more advantage
    to mt4 the reason is we are more familier with the mt4 and most of EA's and indicator are made for this termina Currently MT5 is not popular as MT4 because MT4 supports a lot of indicators. If you trade on pure price action then you can try MT5. MT5 supports some custom time
    frame which MT4 does not. Like MT5 supports 3hr chart. I suggest you to try demo both MT4 and MT5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think mt5 have all that my friend, concerning the indicator.. mt4 is an previous platform numerous programmer is developed ea and indicato
    r for it. Mt5 continues to be underneath development therefore not strange if the indicator still underneath development too. i'm positive if the mt5 is launch for general us I think the major advantage of MT4 is its huge user base and availability with most brokers, we like to use the product
    which many others are using and mt4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have come to the realization is the meta 5! Was put to put the market ace so that there could make it as an improved . I think thr platform for trading on meta 5 is a good one for traders but most traders have to have

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know any information about the trading platform MetaTrader 5, but I think that this platform advantage that there is no re-pricing most of the time when you are trying to buy or sell in the market and I see that the trading platform 4 are many pricing and price lose a lot of its value and you did not start buying.

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have tried meta trader 5 for some time but it has many difficulties in use.such as you can not use yours meta trader 4 account for trading,it does not support many indicators.its options are advance.i am still using meta trader 4.meta trader 5 have some merits also but i think meta trader 4 is best.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think metatrader 4 is so easy to used and learn than metatrader 5 because metatrader have some new features so is so difficult than metatrader 4 to do trading on Forex trading business.

sam234
    Mt4 is what i prefer using due to the fact i feel comfortable while using it expecially when i am trading with the real account. Mt5 software is what i am not conversant with due to the fact that it has some complex features.

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han man is bat say igree karta hon keh forex man abhio tak man ney mt4 he use kiya hai is say mujey accha risponce mila hai likin main ney mt5 ko use nahein kiya hai is liye mujey abhi tak is keh barey man koi ziada jankari nahein hai

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 both are trading softwares .meta trader 5 is latest version with some new functions and indicators.meta trader 4 is old version and with simple functionality it is best software for beginners.

Senior Member bilalparo is an unknown quantity at this point bilalparo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear meta5 new version ha iss par kaam krna thora mushkil ha log es ko kam use krty hain aur meta4 purana ha yaa bohat acha platform provide krta ha ess par kaam krna asan ha log es ko zadia use krty hain aur like be krty hain.................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast