+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course there is a slight change of MT4 MT5 ka but I guess it does not really affect me personally, I therefore advise you as soon as possible to learn to use the MT5 so next time you are not confused when MT4 is not used anymore,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you compare meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 so as we know guys meta trader 4 is best because it has more Indicators, EA to use and meta trader 4 is simple to use you can back test every strategies and EA you make and simply handle all trades, orders and Pending Order...my opinion...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seema121 is on a distinguished road seema121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer on meta trader4 and also most of trader in Forex trading prefer to use on meta trader4 because meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader5 but the meta trader5 is so fast and advanced featured than meta trader4.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently using mt4 platform because I feel enjoy using mt4 and I have used it for more than 10 months and not found malice of mt4. and I think a lot of trader use mt4 in compare to other platforms. because of the many advantages if you use MT4 which we can use many kinds of indicators and many kinds of EA.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member ding is an unknown quantity at this point ding's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ham in dono trading software ko compare karain to meta trade 4 meta trade 5 ki nisbat zeada istmaal hota hay q k forex main pheley he ye trading software trader mai maqbool hai trader abi tak to meta trade 5 ko use nahe ker rahay abhi b loog meta trade 4 ko he use kerna pasand kerty hain

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 jo hy wo mt5 ki nisbat asha hy ye aik old version hy jis ko app assani sy seekh sakty ho kiun k ye aik asaan version hy iss ko aksar log use kar rahy hein app kisi sy bi seekh sakty ho ya waisy hi app seekh sakty ho jab k mt5 aik new version hy jis ko seekhnaa zara mushkil hy aor iss mein kush new thing bi appear hoi hein.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view the major advantage of MT4 is its huge user base and availability with most brokers, we like to use the product which many others are using and mt4 is in advantageous position compare to mt5 in that aspect......it is my opinion...

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are no any advantage or disadvantages that thatmay i know about this two good platform there are other one that is have known for a long time that is they have

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we talk about advantages of mt4 then I want to say that mt4 is very user friendly and mt5 is new so that is why most traders prefer mt4, but I also see mt5 and I did not find much difference in mt4 and mt5.

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i am new in Forex trading business and i use the meta trader4 to do practice because meta trader4 is so best to do trading on Forex trading business because meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast