+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know many advantages of Metatrader 4 , as familiar indicators and robots. every thing in metatrader 4 I am familiar with it and that is an accepted reason to use the metatrader 4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulianto470 View Post
    difference from mt4 with only a little brow MT5 in mt4 if there is a lot of fiture but still functioned desainpun MT5 usual but in
    many fiture that was developed and degsain were pretty good but the problem itself is often trouble MT5 I still like to use mt4
    just wanted to share:

In the hedge-MT5 disabled. This may be the worst weakness of metatrader 5 as a hedge of the risk management approach is not to mention that since most of the liquidity providers allow hedging position is expected to spread to go when the hedge is disabled.

-All expert advisors and custom indicators written in MQL 4 to be encoded again with MT4 MQL 5 for use with metatrader 5.

MT5-coded from scratch and not based on MT4 which means there will be lots of bugs. We all know how many bugs MT4 that during lunch, so all we can do is hope that the bug mostly debugged during beta testing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    MT4 is what many traders know about and understand. I have downloaded the MT5 platform and even registered for demo account on it but I cannot really see much difference. I think there are more indicators and a somehow different design but not more than that really. Maybe when I get to start using it I will see the difference.
    difference from mt4 with only a little brow MT5 in mt4 if there is a lot of fiture but still functioned desainpun MT5 usual but in
    many fiture that was developed and degsain were pretty good but the problem itself is often trouble MT5 I still like to use mt4

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hello guys.
    I just wonder to know which Platform are you using now?Which one do you think will be the most popular ,MT4 or MT5?Compared to MT5,what is the advantage of MT4?
    Just wish you can share below.
    MT4 is what many traders know about and understand. I have downloaded the MT5 platform and even registered for demo account on it but I cannot really see much difference. I think there are more indicators and a somehow different design but not more than that really. Maybe when I get to start using it I will see the difference.

Member PTTLegend is an unknown quantity at this point PTTLegend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for newbie, are there any difficult from MT5 that require you to learn MT4 first? In other word, Does MT5 has some function that made short from MT4 and to use it, you should learn MT4 to understand?

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course there is a slight change of MT4 MT5 ka but I guess it does not really affect me personally, I therefore advise you as soon as possible to learn to use the MT5 so next time you are not confused when MT4 is not used anymore,

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just i know that mt4 is better to me and i use mt4 more that time so i mean that treading to mt4 easy for me from mt5 now that time..................

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New technology always come with something new and would therefore be more preferable. But with mt5 this has not been the case. Even at this point I would still prefer mt4 than mt5 even for one reason. And that is mt5 does not allow hedging.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kissshore For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Member amar10 is an unknown quantity at this point amar10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use mt4 platform circulation of unusual attic I have not done now, a final test mt5
    But mt4 get very popular among the merchant

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amar10 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member kazamonsif is an unknown quantity at this point kazamonsif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your whole thread is copied from another Forex related forum ...I will suggest to read forum rules first ...though topic has compared to learn something new...I am editing the title rather than closing it, don't do copy paste next time.
    Thread is open for discussion for all.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kazamonsif For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast