+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 171 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Junior Member mbhs2010 is on a distinguished road mbhs2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed an art. due to the scalping of this we must know where the price is right for our open positions. one can be fatal in scalping at all. so scalping is really a high level of art in the forex.
    Scalping is a very profitable way to trade in the Forex market, as it involves taking several small trades for some quick small profits that adds up to huge profit after several successful trades. But their are several reasons why this strategy will most likely not work and the most important is high spread and speed of order execution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohhhhhh thats great i wish to learn scalping or any profitable strategy for beginers
    do you think it is a suitable strategy for beginners and what can you advice me thank you and best regards
    Please give thank if you like

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear you say at this art and you chose scapling to trade and gain in one month 30%

Iam sorry but I can do this in one trade and I can do double my account after 5 win trade only with out any risk and with strong money management strategy
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

Magdymagdy (2017-09-28)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    scalping is a very profitable form of trading but i must say that in order to succeed in scalping you need lot of knowledge and experience and also a very good trading strategy which is very profitable and has a high winning rate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Scalping and making huge money is an Art instead technicals or fundamentals.

Here are few examples of my

1. http://www.mt4i.com/users/pankajbhaban/stats

2. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats

3. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats
    bhai scalping art ni hai experinece say he ki ja sakti hai agar pp ke pass experience ho ga tab he app scalping kar skao gye or scalping karney ke liye app kepass achi amout or information ho tab he app market mei scalping kar skao gye

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-09-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-28), alizubair (2017-09-28), batool (2017-09-28), billyboy00007 (2017-09-28), kanita (2017-09-29), mano33 (2017-09-28), munibkhan (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-09-28), zahid2016 (2017-09-29)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne sahi kaha hai k scalping ki trading karna aik art hai is liye dear hamen forex market mein hamen scalping ki trading karny k liye hamen is art ko hamen achi tarah se learn Karen hum

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-08-27)

Banned fx_fx is an unknown quantity at this point fx_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    use scalping probability of profit is higher due to the opening of several transactions per day. And in the market it is important to know everything, all factors influencing the price change, and therefore you should always keep an economic calendar at hand.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai bilkul ye kaam mein scalping agar karte hai to wo Art hi hai jiske liye humare ko khoob jayda mehnat karna hota hai practice karna hota hai taki isko karte samay hum fail na ho jaye ismein bhai perfect hote hai tohi kaam kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshow View Post
    scapling krni ha to phle demo per achi thara practice kr lain ap sir, q ke ap ko is ke liye bht quick hona phrta ha sir, scapling me ap ko sahi time me enter hona phrta ha or kuch secend me apna profit take krna hota ha is liye ap scapling tb karo jb ap smjh jao
    Haan bhai agar scalping jaise dangeorus trading karna hai to iske liye pahle to khud ko perfect demo par banana hota hai bhai, demo par successful hoga to jarur usko real account par bhi successful hone ko mil sakega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    scapling krni ha to phle demo per achi thara practice kr lain ap sir, q ke ap ko is ke liye bht quick hona phrta ha sir, scapling me ap ko sahi time me enter hona phrta ha or kuch secend me apna profit take krna hota ha is liye ap scapling tb karo jb ap smjh jao

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 171 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)