+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not an easy job and someone needs the right skills to do a good scalp, so someone needs to know the art of scalping to trade this strategy, it is done in a specific way and if you do not follow the way you will make mistakes. and scalping is also high risk. The first time I tried scalping and losing my money. So I think long trading is better than scalping. Many thanks for your shareb opipons.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is not art, only luck you open your order at the right time or the right position then you get the advantage if you don't lose money and most of the time you lose money in scalping because for scalping you have to have good experience in forex trading . and Scalping is a type of trade that requires an M5 and M15 time frame and the speed and accuracy in making decisions requires the implementation of the necessary indicators that can be very helpful in analyzing them to support the operator's position or closing price

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a way to get quick profits if we use it in the right direction but if our predictions are wrong then it will be the most dangerous for our account. But my advice is not to play for long because one day your account will be destroyed in one and scalping is not always a big money-producing machine because this type of trade gains or losses all of them. Because news releases fundamental analysis can push into scalping strategies but technical analysis is meaningless in scalping time frames, especially in the 1M and 5M charts. 15M charts are safer among all scalping time frames because all types of analysis fit here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is always good but if trading makes it only towards the trend. And it's not good for the biggners because they want to keep the trade if it goes negative. In scalping we have to close the trade either it changes to negative or positive. Scalp trade is usually completed in 2 to 3 minutes and if the trade is completed in more time like 5 minutes than normal trading and Forex is actually art. Forex scalping can also be called fast trading. This is a method where traders let their position last only in seconds, one full minute and rarely longer than that. The purpose of scalping is to make small profits while exposing trading accounts to very limited risks, which are caused by trading mode quickly open / close.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a beautiful account statement if your results can reach 500 percent per month. I am still learning to improve my scalping technique because it is very profitable but risky on the other side. As long as I know that in Indonesia is still a scalping master named Indrafx who can return to 100 percent and more in one day. and scalping art, in my opinion, can only be done by traders who have fast analytical skills and abilities. scalping will be very dangerous if done without special skills. scalping can generate profits in a fast time, but it can also make quick losses if we cannot master scalping strategies.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your experience my brother.and i agree with you that scalping is an art and lucky the person who knows how to trade it .from my side am still not good in scalping so i prefer long term traading it is better to stay more time in the market

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good result, how you do it, can you share how you do that? # I think scalping is not just art, but rather on speed of entry and exit to execute the order at the time and the right time, carried on a broker that has a speed of order execution with very low spreads. and also with a minimum profit target that is done repeatedly.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow very good result you got there
    art is beautiful
    good profit is beautiful
    so scalping and having good profit is indeed art hahaha
    perhaps you'd like to share your art of scalping here, if you said you didn't use either technical or fundamental analysis, did you trade based on intuition? i'm curious

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping the art of a forex trading its true but sometimes this type of practice crash down forex trader they just losses all of his/her trade balance but i also sometime try to scalping but not a regular basis because it make me profitable in only two or three minutes so why not i am do this

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    स्कैल्पिंग उन उच्च एक्शन थ्रिलर फिल्मों की तरह है जो आपको रोमांचित करती रहती है। यह तेज़, रोमांचक और मनमोहक है। इस प्रकार के ट्रेडों को आमतौर पर केवल कुछ सेकंड से लेकर कुछ मिनटों तक ही आयोजित किया जाता है! इसमें सफल होने के लिए गहन ध्यान और त्वरित सोच की आवश्यकता होती है। यह सभी ट्रेडर्स के लिए नहीं है। इसे करने के लिए आपके पास पर्याप्त अनुभव, स्किल और ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज होना चाहिए।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)