+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 171 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member munna khan is an unknown quantity at this point munna khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you need to know that scalping means short term trades done for profits of few pips and to be closed in short span of time. Also it requires a trader to spend more time in front of the computer to do scalping as you need to perform many trades in a day to make a decent amount of profit when added up at the end of the day .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping the forex indeed an art. due to the scalping of this we staleness copulate where the cost is ripe for our undetermined positions. one can be terminal in scalping at all. so scalping is really a drunk place of art in the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is superb for trading if feature the faction way to enter the hatful because in scalping we know that the win flock is not significant but the most cardinal the amount trade because it is big.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For making small profit and avoid big loss,scalping is best for a trader.But a trader has to be very expert in trading,mostly in analyzing the chart.To use scalping method,a trader has to identify the exact entry point and exit time otherwise he will loose money.A trader can easily understand the entry and exit time of a trade when he becomes an expert trader.

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good for trading if has the correct way to enter the deal because in scalping we know that the win contract is not significant. One can be deadly in scalping at all. So scalping is actually a high level of painting in the Forex.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by getrich1985 View Post
    Scalping is very good strategy that there are a lot of traders use to make money in the forex market, most of trader don't have much money here, so scalping is very good for them. They oopen a position and close this position in short time.
    I am a new trader and this time i not sattle that what kinds of trading style i trade here.I trade here about one month ago and i always trade with scalping ,day trading and swing trade.I think all kinds of trade are more important and if a trader choice a kinds of trade then he will be success all his trade.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is very good strategy that there are a lot of traders use to make money in the forex market, most of trader don't have much money here, so scalping is very good for them. They oopen a position and close this position in short time.

Member dadik1 is an unknown quantity at this point dadik1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping strategy is very popular because it can make even a small profit but in large quantities. but to trade with the scalping strategy, we must always standby in front of the chart,I think it was his weakness

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m1ndsrokk View Post
    yes scalping method is to risky to be done...never try to scalping in real account when you did not know or have experience in doing this...it is too risky...but we can gain experience when we try to learn in demo account and see the result...
    scalping is excellent i think a lot of the people out there they uses the scalping method and so do i but i also use the martingale technique with the scalping strategy both of them are when together can give you lots of profit.

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Scalping and making huge money is an Art instead technicals or fundamentals.

Here are few examples of my

1. http://www.mt4i.com/users/pankajbhaban/stats

2. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats

3. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats
    Scalping is indeed a good way to be able to generate a lot of profit, but by way of trading scalping if we do not really get in it it will be very dangerous for the security of your account we have, so if we want to produce a lot of pips then we also have know the risks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 171 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)