Page 143 of 171 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tradeforlife View Post
    Scalping is a good way for traders to make quick pips. But it can offer traders more risk for trades they take. i think you need to learn for swing trading, it can be more safer for all traders to work with.
    I think he should cry because we have experience in Forex trading any type of trade that we do, but the only solution that he must be to have the experience and I think that we can not gain experience in forex trade only through the exercise of trade and learning constantly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the art as you have seen one of the client of the instaforex have made 1 million dollars in 2 weeks due to the scalping. but you must have to be too much expert if you have to gain such huge amount of profit from your trades.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned tradeforlife is an unknown quantity at this point tradeforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a good way for traders to make quick pips. But it can offer traders more risk for trades they take. i think you need to learn for swing trading, it can be more safer for all traders to work with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we know hot to shoot the pips with a good scalping strategy then all our confusion will be gone. we need to develop our own plan and strategy for this. scalping is a strategy, which means to make the trading with short term and get the less profit in fast way but in my opinion this strategy is more useful .

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riskideki View Post
    yes scalping is an art, scalping can make us get big amount of money quickly but scalping isn't appropriate for beginners. as a result of scalping actually need glorious skills within the trade. particularly in analyzing quickly to a choice to follow the movement of the market. however it additionally risks in exploitation scalping ways is sort of giant, as a result of sometimes scalping employing a fairly giant heap in any group action. so the cause isn't appropriate for beginners.
    many argue that the art of scalping / trading technique that is quite extreme, with the technique of scalping a trader will be able to make a profit at a very fast because it targets only a few points but by using a very large volume, I fear that using this scalping technique when exposed min I we will rapidly develop MC
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member syahin is an unknown quantity at this point syahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    I agree with you, is to learn from every mistake we are part of the learning process was very good in my opinion. not only for traders who use scalping strategies, but also any trader who uses any strategy, they should always learn from their mistakes to improve their ability to trade. because when we learn from those mistakes, it will make us more minimal make mistakes, because we certainly do not want to repeat the same mistakes in forex trading.
    we can not loss our confident while we are got the loss, because we are the trader who must have the confident on this business, when we loss we try to make the correction and repair our system can make us work better on the future

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dr4gon View Post
    As scalper IF you want to improve your self day by day and learning more from your mistake then i think your business profit will be also increase day by day so always work with a patience and discipline and develop your skills and experience for a good result.
    I agree with you, is to learn from every mistake we are part of the learning process was very good in my opinion. not only for traders who use scalping strategies, but also any trader who uses any strategy, they should always learn from their mistakes to improve their ability to trade. because when we learn from those mistakes, it will make us more minimal make mistakes, because we certainly do not want to repeat the same mistakes in forex trading.

Senior Member dr4gon is an unknown quantity at this point dr4gon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riskideki View Post
    yes scalping is an art, scalping can make us get big amount of money quickly but scalping isn't appropriate for beginners. as a result of scalping actually need glorious skills within the trade. particularly in analyzing quickly to a choice to follow the movement of the market. however it additionally risks in exploitation scalping ways is sort of giant, as a result of sometimes scalping employing a fairly giant heap in any group action. so the cause isn't appropriate for beginners.
    As scalper IF you want to improve your self day by day and learning more from your mistake then i think your business profit will be also increase day by day so always work with a patience and discipline and develop your skills and experience for a good result.

Banned Riskideki is an unknown quantity at this point Riskideki's Avatar
    Thanks

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin_funky View Post
    you are really good at trading, you are very good trading growth, it is art for you, which can make the art so proud, how do you trade tricks in order to win like that? teach me please, I want to learn about you?
    Forex traders to the movement of capital always reduces loss forex market, scalping forex trader runs the risk with so Hars carefully using a trading plan and appropriate disciplinary forex margin trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 171 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)