+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can combine technical and fundamental analysis with the strategies we use because it really brokers who use fundamental strategies for analysis, maybe you can teach us how to combine these two strategies for scalping scalping that is good for trading is to have the right way to enter into an agreement it is because. and Scalping is very important for traders. This is a trading system. We open a position then a few pips for a short time, then scalping. We can make profit from scalping. So for scalping we need to learn about the forex market. is firat and the results of the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading technique that requires a really high concentration of lychees, likewise scalping has a very broad hazard qualification because we get some activity now to get income. By including this activity several times we got a high real trial score to be released. and scalping is one of the risks of trading but when trading you have to close your trade with a few pips and never try to get more and more pips and if the trade goes with you then try to place a trailing stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I watched it from many scalping technique investors but I didn't know what it was and how it was used in our transactions, so I tried to understand the long-term way of my transaction, I got online help for that. and we are a part of investors, someday we can create more frofits for scapling. But I think scapling is art. But that is not the right way to produce from industry. This is very dangerous for investors. try a long business.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dhita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that scalping is an art. if this is art then there is no need to analyze charts and price movements with this news as well. a broker to focus more on the new side. it is also a trading method and uses a trading strategy but it fits in a small time frame. and scalping is great just in case if you have the right way to enter into a deal just because as long as scalping we know that the benefits of overcoming it seriously are not important but the loss is important because it can be very large

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping Forex is the art of using high leverage and a large amount of short-term trading to continuously improve your account. usually, only 1 to 5 pips are targeted for each trade. This type of trading is very attractive for day traders and those who want to minimize the risks involved in currency trading. And when forex works, we need the right system. We need the right strategy in the system. We need to know what our goals are. We need to know that the conditions benefit us. We need to know when to NOT accompany. We must be very personal and above all we need to know when to attack with a very good time.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, scalping is not art. because they prioritize the performing arts of beauty. while scalping is a trading strategy that we must learn. and there is no calculation or knowledge of this strategy. so in my opinion, it's very different between art and scalping. so we have to learn about scalping strategies well, so we can master this strategy. and trading with a scalping strategy is very enjoyable, because with scalping we can get more profits in a short time, never wait too long to get our take profit, because the scalping strategy only gets a small pip but with a large lot

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed in forex has a high art because in any way we can do or get money because that way we will know how and therefore fix it by doing what we need it ,, for that I ask about the strategy. and Scalping is a very interesting and unique trading method, and can provide good profits, so that many traders learn scalping analysis, because without good experience, scalping strategy is very risky for novice traders

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To take very little profit Pips again & again per trading day is called Scalping. Scalping is very risky for new traders but if anyone has the right knowledge about forex trading, tricks & techniques & can understand sentiment & market movements & is also an expert in fundamental & technical analysis, then Scalping is truly an art for him. Also, fundamental analysis does not affect more scalping than technical because the effect makes a large increase which is the real basis for scalping traders.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trading usually requires joint research while waiting for the right time. In scalping information is important, we must be able to target almost all factors. As a result, scalping can become a continuation associated with artwork in Forex trading. and I don't think that has anything to do with the art of forex, as well as in scalping. because I think it's very different between art and forex trading. in art, definitely prefer its beauty, and certainly not too much knowledge we learn. but in this forex trading, we focus on accuracy and we will also learn many things in this forex trading.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is a beautiful bank account statement if your final yield can be around 500 percent for each month. I am finishing something still learning to make progress in my scalping practice because it is very profitable but risky in other fields. In the old function I knew that in Indonesia there was still a scalping master called indrafx who could produce returns of up to 100 percent and more in the daytime of individuals. and I don't think that scalping is an art that also requires Forex analysis is business scalping can prove to be very profitable in scalping we know that winning deals are not important but the most important is a loss agreement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)