Page 131 of 171 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point Rooney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vanetina View Post
    Hi you scalping is a good strategy to do trade for short time.we can start trade when market do move quickly and we can close our trade after move 10pips.we can earn low profit using scalping method.
    Scalping is the best technique to earn huge profits, due to the scalping technique that a trader has a lot of opportunity to open a position, but a scalping should focus on price movements in a small time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member vanetina is an unknown quantity at this point vanetina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi you scalping is a good strategy to do trade for short time.we can start trade when market do move quickly and we can close our trade after move 10pips.we can earn low profit using scalping method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saima parvez is an unknown quantity at this point saima parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are some of the investor some of the day we can create more frofit to scapling.But I think scapling is the art.But It is not right way to generate from the industry.It is very dangerous for the investor.So we should alway try to lengthy business.

Member Empress is on a distinguished road Empress's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i observed it from many investors the scalping technique but i not know what is thos and how its use in our deals so i try to understand this way of the long run of my dealing i get help from online for it.

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by damado View Post
    scalping is the difficult art the learn well about the forex market. we should try to learn this market because when the market is slow then it is hard to understand the real trend. so at that time we need scalpings.
    I usually do scalping. and I think its really good for me. Scalping has a lot of benefits though many people are not aware of it but I really think that they should try it no matter what happens. its good for those who have small capital like me. and I am doing great with it.

Banned muzaffar is an unknown quantity at this point muzaffar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is an art if we learn it and trained it then earning is good with forex and we have to learn first and then try for trade and forex is very best for me to earn from it and it is realy helpful for me.

Banned grena is an unknown quantity at this point grena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Scalping needs so much experience and excellent trading skill. I think many new trader does not have this experience to do this. I will suggest every new trader not to make scalping before getting experienced.
    most of the traders doesn't pay attention to it no matter how expert they may be. there is no such a thing as a lot of knowledge it's always less than what's required that's why the traders should keep learning no matter what happens to increase their skills in trading and get more profit

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is the difficult art the learn well about the forex market. we should try to learn this market because when the market is slow then it is hard to understand the real trend. so at that time we need scalpings.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you said you didn't use either technical or fundamental analysis, did you trade based on intuition? i'm curious

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    scalping is wonderful for dealing in case have the proper way to get into the deal simply because throughout scalping we know that this gain cope seriously isn't crucial but an important losing cope since it can be huge.
    My opinion scalping trader need spent much time daily for trading but scalping trader can got high return investment if can success become scalping trader and more high risk become scaping trader than become swing trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 171 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)