Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member pandit is an unknown quantity at this point pandit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Scalping the Art
    Scalping is a art, but its not for all. i think only well experience trader can do it. otherwise any scalping position can create a big loss. some time it can damage your account.
    so be careful about scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye kahna galt nhi hoga ki sclaping ek art hai yadi sclaping karna a jay to bahut kam samy me hum bahut jayda pisa kama sakten hain scalaping me bahut piisa hai mai bhi isme khoo mehnat kar rha hun ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can combine technical and fundamental analysis on the strategies that we use because it is really a scalper who wore a fundamental strategy for the analysis maybe you could teach us how to combine these two strategies for scalping scalping is good for trading is have the right way to enter the deal because.

Member suma007 is on a distinguished road suma007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice you earn good by scalping but i thin k scalping is very dangerous for a trader. any news can change market strategy so at that time you can fall in big loss. So never mistake to use stop loss. i think long time trader can earn more and and risk free.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shifa View Post
    well you are generally doing beneficial income inside scalping nevertheless we don't think in which scalping is art.
    scalping dealing can also be necessary investigation and expecting appropriate.
    inside scalping announcement is essential we need to give attention to almost all issue.
    I am a scalper. i have very small capital. so i can not take big risk of getting profit but i know scalping is more risky but i have nothing to do. but when i can manage some big capital i will do long term trade.

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are many of the merchandiser whatsoever of the day we can piss statesman profit to scalping.But I guess scalping is the art.But It is not right way to get from the industry.It is real unsafe for the merchant.So we should always try to interminable trade.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with the topi creator that scalping really requires the art of trading , it very risky to scalp as it involves large lot size of trading , you have to do lot of pacrice and must aply smart trading while scalping

Senior Member shifa is an unknown quantity at this point shifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well you are generally doing beneficial income inside scalping nevertheless we don't think in which scalping is art.
    scalping dealing can also be necessary investigation and expecting appropriate.
    inside scalping announcement is essential we need to give attention to almost all issue.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is one of the risk trading but while trading you must have to close your trade with some pips and never try to gain for more and more pips and if the trade go with you then try to place the trailing stop loss.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading technique that requires really lychee concentrations, likewise scalping has a really broad qualification of danger as we get the activity some nowadays for earn. By entering the activity umpteen times we score a real upper try for release.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 171 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)