+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 171 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be from pips to 7pips depending on the traders choice of picking profits that is scalping is the technique which we use for the forex in this you have to use big lot but you can take small pips and close the trade Scalping is a trading stratety where a trader opens and closes order in a short time to make profits quickly However it is safer if we did scalping by aligning the direction of the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is placing short term trades for small profit which range between to 50 pips but if we want to do scalping so we must know the volatility of market welldon't trade in too volatile market and too slow marketboth will make us get losses from doing scalping rather than scalping has in my opinion is to get profit quickly in a low time frame and in a short time usually about 5-10 pips per open positions and use a large lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I desire there was clearly a collision training course intended for scalping as i commenced. Precisely how ironic that will at this time there ain't any also even today. Perhaps surprisingly, a lot of the evening investors which i satisfy are generally much better defined as scalpers than in any other case. Therefore I would really like to start out some sort of brainstorm period inside hopes of getting somebody to cook to the present ever growing group.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my capital is 100 then I will do motode sc then mostly scalper open a trade with a high volume and the balance of scalpers are not that much big then mount of time it is against the risk of forex trading because scalping as traders know that scalping has a very high risk rather than scalping system is actually very good if we know and understand the movement of the market direction as Scalping is short term stratigies where traders set his target to 20 pips

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk you are facing is not only great but extremely dangerous for those of you who are not able to control themselves and this will only make you more emotional with the current condition yourself still do not know what is right instead of ada many ways like using the TF TF M1 or M5 scalpling his usual way does not use sto with scalping is a very good way that can help you to make money easily I answered another thread your question scalping is the technique place orders again and again after victory and lose some pips Traders try to catch every movements in the price of scalping are relatively targeting to 10 pips for each trade and close the trade along with a small profit

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is winning fewer pips with bigger lot size this is very good technique to earn good profit in the end of day as if Scalping is a quite simple way of trading and is a quick to enter and exit the market irrespective of profit or loss and because often they do things they should not do rather than scalping can provoke our emotions to open many positions and use a lot which is great after all Scalping might be profitable for some traders but it never became good for me i succeeded many times to earn some good pips but could not hold these pips for a long time while scalping

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wish there was a crash course for scalping when I started out. It is ironic that there is not even until this day. Interestingly, most of the traders I met that day better labeled as brokers rather that vice versa. So I want to start a brainstorming session with the hope of catering to this ever growing thank you dear aapnay nay apnay baray me information di hain dear main to es ko use kai hay lakin main es ko itna profit able nhi samjhata hon kaya aap es ko explain kar skty han ta kay ham bi es ko proer method say use kar kay daikh lain aa ka thanks again dear

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make profit very easily and quickly from scalping trading that Scalping trading always short time trading that ing for a quick profit, but relatively low, and thus may trade several times more than the long-term investor as Because with scalping strategy everyone use high lot size for making higher profit in fact scalping is the policy in the Forex trading system that must help you to earn more profit from Forex trading system.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is a type of trade that is able to generate profits in a short time instead of and they usually only take 3-5pip every order buy / sell in fact and this will usually make a mental defective trader and feel resentment and Forex Scalping is a great thing to make fast pips within a short time,it is short term trades ,but you need to the appropriate strategy that suits you in order to make a profit let alone this trade can be for the less than 20 pips. and it is a.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, scalping is the best strategy which I use to make small profit each day I trade, scalping is not the way to make huge profit on this business, we should keep using small lot for each order we make on our account then but he uses a large lot in order to target only a small in fact Like you said beginners or newbies can't do this in a profitable way because of this needs good practice and experience about scalp tradings as scalping is a way to trade, it's the opponent of swing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 171 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)