+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 610 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2018-01-10   18:41
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

many new traders have the greed of profit and they make risky trading strategy having low capital when they begin the trading they get the loss in short time that is why the experienced traders advise the new traders to make low risky trading strategy when they are new.

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #3

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right that greed and risk are associated with lost in directly proportional way.
    I guess people should not just stay with the learning equations but also know how to apply them.
    And also to be greed is far away of being optimiss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    True, the fear of confidence comes from the influence of the circumstances surrounding it,
    if circumstances support the idea may seem too confident, but if the situation is otherwise the situation will also be different .... then the trade must be viewed in the atmosphere only. We support us in doing this activity, allowing mental and psychological effects to affect the environment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned actifity is an unknown quantity at this point actifity's Avatar
    Thanks
    The biggest purchases and sales are really the capabilities that can grow through effort and also determination but good luck is actually really periodic, but it does not happen all the time but men need food every time they survive.
    Therefore, the greatest purchases and sales may place food on your desk every day,
    but good luck may bring about an age range in the future.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to actifity For This Useful Post:

lux (2017-09-30), smsfx (2017-09-24)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    but I do not understand the question well, but I think that the risk must be taken into account, and make very attontion so that do not lose our money

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sure risk will push you to losses and you must don't play with risk

And use trong money management strategy and it will control your money and control your actions in some time and increase your profit
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko kabhi bhi greed ya emotion ke sath kaam nahi karnj chahiyre agar trader greed ke sath kaam karte hai to loss hi hota hai esliye trader ko yaha par apne exprience ke sath kaam karte hai tabhi sahi se kaam kar sakte hai.

Member foxerboxer is an unknown quantity at this point foxerboxer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trader always follow risk and money management this is the best equation in forex market we need a good trading plan and good trading time disciplined and consistent with the plans we have made will be able to avoid the greedy nature which is very harmful for everybody

Member samsem99 is on a distinguished road samsem99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helllllllo dude .... yeahhh i am 100% agree with you me to i think that greed and risk are affect our trading if we didn't control our emotion when we trade we can loss our capital
    and of first rule in this huge market don't be greedy and do not forget that hard work always pays off

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true I think that big greed brings you to,
    trader wins for once and tries to use it many times he will lose,
    many traders fail in money in short team,
    it is greedy, before we transact we already have good trading plan discipline
    and consistent with the plan because they do not have a trading plan,
    so they treat trading accounts like gambling and expect to earn a lot.

Member Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui is on a distinguished road Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think greed tou hamara sab se bara dushman hai forex trading business main agar hum forex trading business main jaldi jaldi earning ka soch kar greedy trading karen gay tou ye hamare liye bohot risky hai aur hum ko big loss ho sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 610 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)