+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 610 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 6100

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2018-01-10   19:25
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by ASHOK View Post
    greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.
    jee han bhai greed sy he hum zuada lot lgaty hin or zuada loss bhi greed ki waja sy he hota hai or os time tk is business ko nhi ashi trah kr skty jb tk hum apny emotion ko nhi control krin gy or greed bhi nhi krin gy

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #3

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

Member kmamun67 is an unknown quantity at this point kmamun67's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think about this aquation truth.
    Share a comment.
    And propose solutions.
    I wish you best of luck Commercial

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member madridista is an unknown quantity at this point madridista's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is so right statement , being greedy will lead us to be unsatisfied with the earned amount of pips and to keep position open to earn more which will considered as a risk , especially in the short time trades which the pair can sharply convert its motion direction in small period and return profit into loss , anyway greed is so harmful and need to be controlled as much as we can ! !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rohmothossen is an unknown quantity at this point rohmothossen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it is true i do think which the major avarice make you the particular major threat and the major threat make you the particular major loss as well as the particular major income in case your broker win intended for after in addition to try to put it to use a lot of time he'll get rid of.

Senior Member faruk5533 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk5533's Avatar
    Thanks
    The equation is very real in the equation, the equation turns out to be a good trade. You have to be in the range of our overall capital account must not be more than 10%.

Banned cat8 is an unknown quantity at this point cat8's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a Good Job.yes this is true i think that the big greed lead you to the big risk and the big risk lead you to the big loss or the big profit but if the trader win for once and tryto use it many time he will lose . Good luck..............

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed, the balance between TS, MM, and psychology that is needed if you really want to avoid Overtrading overconfident, but weve had to be recognized that a balance ya TS, MM and Psychology itself is not easy of course there must be a more effective way in realizing everything ..

Member naim_99 is an unknown quantity at this point naim_99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that Forex is the good job in the world. i just couldn't make any sense of that equation. may be because i'm a dumbo but as i read it greed less than or equal to greater than risk equal loose don sent make any sense to me. can any one of u Einstein's explain.nice job.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xomes View Post
    Not easy as trader, i find out that most beginners are only interested in making money and not ready to give in there time and money and energy to knowing what really works and what doesnt work in the forex market before they start trading live account
    Yes just focus to our goal is very important in this business such as we analyze it deeply and then calculated the risk management before open a position and we should prepare for the worst too of our open position it is needed a high concentration indeed.

Banned mjunaid04 is an unknown quantity at this point mjunaid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are 100% right greed is a risk and when we take risk in this trade then we loss our money so we have to not be greedy while doing this trade we have to just focus on this trade every time and when we get small amount of profit we have to be patient on it

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    traaders i can advice you that when you become a good tradevyou do not have to loose anymore but when your trading is being controled my greed and emotions and ansirety then you will fail even0tualy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 610 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)