+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 610 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 6100

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #2

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

2018-01-27   18:49
    Best answer #6

forex trading main mostly logon ko loss hota hai jis ki sub say bari waja kia hai wo hai greed log forex trading main greed bohat zayada kartay hein jis ki waja say loss hota hai main apni misal apko deta hon kay jab main ney last month trading ki to muje profit ho bhi raha tha but main trade ko open rakha aor eak time aya jab main loss main chala gaya aor mera account wash ho gaya.

Senior Member asdfasdf3625 is an unknown quantity at this point asdfasdf3625's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I jazz that there are a lot of traders get exit because they are too greedy, this is a mistake that most of merchandiser experience but they can not abstain it. It is really problematical to interact emotion in trading forex industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member achi420 is an unknown quantity at this point achi420's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you i think greed is very bat thing in forex so i think forex trading should be the last thing on his mind as he is very likely to make poor judgement and open positions that will lead to losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excessive something definitely not good ... as well as in trading. OP excessive, redundant Lots ... both could result in more profit ... but do not forget, they can also lead to a greater possibility of MC as well.

Senior Member shorol is an unknown quantity at this point shorol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt the true that the enormous greed sending this enormous threat and massive threats to a huge damage or even this enormous profit to be sent in case your speculator meet, but to take advantage of a lot of time, that thing.

Banned mamakamrul is an unknown quantity at this point mamakamrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    This equation is a Forex of the rules, we should follow to avoid losses.If we do not, we will suffer losses, and the greed of it.then we'll error on trading.sometimes, we want to risk profitability, but it should be within a limited range, not be 10% per cent of the total cost of the books.

Senior Member lamonda is an unknown quantity at this point lamonda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    yes i am agree with you equation you show because when we are greedy then we take much risk in the forex market because we want to earn lot of money but due to some bad trade we loss our money because in the greedy situation we just open the trade without look the market
    now i ma student so i have not much free time so now i am a part time trader in forex but i think i can make me as a full time trade in forex so i always try to finish my trade in forex better way and can earn more money

Senior Member mahmud89 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmud89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think this is really great hope legitimate comment and threaten to cause the biggest threat to their income or perhaps a big victory for the investment of time and try to work with him a few times to remove it.

Banned abduldha is an unknown quantity at this point abduldha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even if greed is at risk, it is not high.because try more, but in the end, it is the fact that endangers the room so you can share the stupid mistakes like trading on never put it away. This can lead to large losses. I think it's good to make a small profit steadily than trying to maximize their profits at a time.That this equation is applied to real life as well.

Senior Member kaka69 is an unknown quantity at this point kaka69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Area unit | thinks} lost the rights associated with greed and risk means proportional.
    People but simply training equation, savvy to use their sticks should not think.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is rather difficult to control yourself each, because that can control only our own just is not anyone else, and the only way to control themselves is by a strong intention to himself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 610 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)