+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 198 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear forex trader for beginners, it might be better if you try to learn technical analysis first.
    because, the use of technical analysis can be simpler than the study of fundamental analysis.
    so that beginners can try for an easier stage first.,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), ayazfx (2018-06-04), danish555 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-04), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho main to ye kahunga ki new trader ko thoda thoda har ek trading ko sikhna hota hai, fundamental aur technical ye dono par dheyan dena hota hai, ye dono ke karan market jayda movement karta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I think all traders should trade with technical and fundamental analysis of the market and we need to trade with the right money management also because good money management can give us success in forex trading. and Forex trading is the only basic and technical strategy used for the analysis of ta sehi ta se jan na hoga. My forex market, kayse trading, jate hey wo sikhna hoga. Forex trading is the best option for anyone who wants to benefit from this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is best for new traders and I think we all need to understand that without the right knowledge and skills it is difficult to get success here and we must understand that only technical analysis can not give us a decent success, we need to learn the analysis fundamental as well. You can not say which is very important. If you want you to be right anal, I think you'd better combine Technical Analysis and Fundamental analysis together, they can be an integral part. So I usually use two analyzes during trading I believe. they should try to learn the basics of both the first analysis, and perhaps concentrate on learning that is easier to grasp, different every peopleboth analysis is important and profitable, but everyone's bot can understand both, and mastering only one of them may also lead to tradesthe profitable only analysis I can do now is technical analysis, i've tried but still do not understand how to use fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two types of analysis found in the first forex market of all technical analysis by including news and political and fundamental events that include economic progress. Good results from the company. If you have made mnoey then you have knowledge about both. actually we know that both are very important. You must watch both. The basics can give you an idea of the future steps but may be successful or unsuccessful so you can see them only by technical analysis. We can not ignore one of them and try to be successful. But I can still say that without foundation, a trader can still trade but without technical impossible gain.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a review of the historical research on the conditions of financial market operations and technical analysis is very important for trading, you can not depend on each of them which is very important and we should be able to focus and it is very good. I think the beginners can focus on one type of analysis at a time they want or that they find easy for them. I think it's important for beginners to slow down and learn and they should try to learn more trade skills before they start trading.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ma eny View Post
    I am very good technical analysis for new traders. In technical analysis we use charts and indicators to predict the market will be easy to trade profitable. New traders should know about support and rejection, candle stick and its meaning. some indicators. On the other hand fundamental analysis is very difficult to trade because it is not visible on the chart. The impact of news may not look so released. They say believe in what you see not in what you hear. what you see will never go wrong, but what you hear may be wrong. As for beginners in forex trading concerned, one should know that the risks in forex trading are many, for the beginner it needs to first analyze the market and play its steps according to the market situation. what is needed is he must know the basics of the market and rise and rise of the market.
    There are two kinds of analysis which are essential for any trader who is willing to trade in forex markets :

(1) FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS - On longer run markets run on fundamental analysis and this is something a trader must know first and always keep in mind whenever they want to trade .

(2) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS - This is most important for the traders as on shorter run or say day to day basis markets run on basis of technical analysis and when we say about it , it means that any news updates , social or economical changes or any incident around the world which can have a impact on a particular currency forms a part of technical analysis .

Both technical and fundamental analysis goes hand in hand and one can not ignore either of them .

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waisy to newbie k leye sekhny ko bohat kuch hota hai magar forex main analysis sabsy zarori chez hai jo new trader ko sekhna zarori hai newbie k leye analysis k sath sath indicator par b thora bohat dehaan dena chahiye.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    should try to learn the basics of both the first analysis, and perhaps concentrate on learning that is easier to grasp, different every peopleboth analysis is important and profitable, but everyone can understand their bots and trays to complete trading in the second world of commerce. I think the beginners can focus on one type of analysis at a time they want or that they find easy for them. I think it's important for beginners to slow down and learn and they should try to learn more trade skills before they start trading.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very good technical analysis for new traders. In technical analysis we use charts and indicators to predict the market will be easy to trade profitable. New traders should know about support and rejection, candle stick and its meaning. some indicators. On the other hand fundamental analysis is very difficult to trade because it is not visible on the chart. The impact of news may not look so released. They say believe in what you see not in what you hear. what you see will never go wrong, but what you hear may be wrong. As for beginners in forex trading concerned, one should know that the risks in forex trading are many, for the beginner it needs to first analyze the market and play its steps according to the market situation. what is needed is he must know the basics of the market and rise and rise of the market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ma eny For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 198 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)