+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 198 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is for all the new traders in the forex trading market such as forex trading and the most important practice in this forex trading business and the most important thing we need to do when the beginning of trading is to make some knowledge because without knowledge we will never be able to understand the forex business well in my estimation, I think gaining experience of the negligence made when trading on a demo account is the most important thing to develop trading capabilities In forex trading if you are a new trader, you must have the right knowledge about trading business and you should have a brief analysis about the fundamental and technocratic side of the trading business that you can not trade efficiently, and the market traders anaysisi bhi rakhna chaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During practice on the demo you need to control the emotions and not in this process, they will get more experience and skills to transact in real accounts later so let you try the trade and start on the day keep moving later all the time. use a stop loss to protect your capital and all beginner traders should know that forex is really a high-risk business and this is a good forum Contains lots of information in forex and useful that can help you and experience gained from members to make a lot of profit Open an account demos and find experience as much as demo account which is the easiest way to earn profits in forex, just trading demo account and when you read about strategy, you can not enter the market in hours is it right not to get caught which would be frustrating that the most important thing in forex is to realize that you will not get rich very quickly in forex then Fill out the account form instaforex and enjoy your trading what you want for

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders should focus on technical analysis because technical analysis helps in making short-term trading and also studying market behavior. Fundamental analysis is only for the big tarders who take long-term positions. Newcomers must first test their analytical abilities in demo accounts. If someone has a troubled psychology he is more just without discipline that is impossible to get a good profit from trading then because even an open position once we have combined with losses let alone After winning some trades I become full of myself that I really believe that I can make it directly, I do not know what drives me to make that decision, maybe because Forex is a business where a treader can make a lot of money in a flash

4. The Following User Says Thank You to abas For This Useful Post:

aira (2018-03-26)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhia jo new ha una cheya ka forex ka bara ma achi inforamtion bhe hasil kar ka bhe aga bhe huma bhar skahta hain or huma acha work bhe karta ha us leay huma cheya ka shai time ma be hum work karna ka leya huma cheay ka achi information hasil kar ka phir ma work karta hain tu humara leay best ho ga or huma ach bonus bhe milta ha

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    new trader ka leya bohat zaruri hai kta ka woo iss ka baray maaaa mazeed jan sakay orr pher best trade krr sakay orr acha profit kma sakay orr boaht sa kam kr sakay wo b grr bath krr

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai yaha par to humare liye jaruri hota hai, ki yaha par agar jo koi new hai to wo trading ko achi tarah se sikhe bhai, yaha par jab tak koi new sikhega nahi wo trading kar nahi sakta hai, ye kaam bhai sikhne ke baad hi karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), qasimm (2018-03-24), sakigbest (2018-03-23)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner, we should not think about than I agree with most of the other comments that learning is the most important here and it's also not a matter of how a trader can understand but how to make a trader be right in doing the analysis and accuracy that is e need learn everything about forex before entering for trading in forex which is the first ir light knowledge for us we just follow all beginner traders should know that forex is really high risk. These 3 things can lift a trader to start making the best results in their trade. it's just that the logic is that longer, better understand., e need to learn everything about forex before entering for trading in forex till using i get bored on demo i want to feel the joy of win in real money instead by beginner in forex trading should not trade with capital is relatively small accordingly before we have a good strategy on a demo account.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), sakigbest (2018-03-23)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can not say which one is so important.If you wish your is anlysis right ,I think you'd better combine Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis together,they can be a whole part.So I usually use the two analysis during my trade.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of us use technical analysis on our charts for better trading to understand forex well and with good money management and good strategy we can get more pips from forex without big problem For me, both technical and fundamental analysis, just as important . Fundamental and technical analysis is needed for the type of trader with any type of strategy. Technical analysis is useful for knowing the trends, and helps you predict what will happen next.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis is easiest and profitable for new investors and traders because in technical analysis you only have to go through the previous market movements and the results are very easy to find and based on the data you are trying to predict future market movements. and it's very useful for trading, I think new traders should fundamentally analyze the market, technically and strategically and should have both long-term and short-term plans. And a beginner must be known by quantitative and qualitative techniques to become a very successful trader-full and powerful.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

kuda (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 198 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)