+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 198 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The new trader should try to learn the basics which are essential for guaranteed profit. They have to learn technical and fundamental analysis, different types of strategies, money management and risk management and different things like that. They have to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me new trader ko technical analysis aur fundamental analysis ka knowledge hona jaroori hai agar trader knowledge bana lete eske liye trader ko business me bahut mehnat karni hogi tabhi wo yaha par knowledge bana sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that both the technical analysis and fundamental analysis are very useful for the newbies in forex trading business. And also it is advisable that they should practices scraping method of trading so that they will acquire more knowledge from it.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that newbie always been the lack of skills and knowledge so the kind of analysis that is consistent with their technical analysis, where they can build system suitable for business knowledge by learning to make a profit and grow it

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that both fundamental, technical and sentimental analysis is important for any Forex trader. I think, fundamental analysis is more needed for any newbie trader. Because fundamental learning is essential for attaining the technical thing about Forex properly.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that new trader should try to do technical analysis and should try to do fundamental analysis , jitna bhi new trader ko aata hai us k mutabiq technical analysis karnay ki koshish karay es k liye zarurui nahin k trader ko bohat ziada pata ho or us k baad he woh analysis kar satkta hai, aap kam knowledge se bhi analysis kar saktay hain..

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    The combination of the fundamental and the technical analysis is very important to get the success in the forex , if you are doing only one analysis then it will not be helpful to be a successful trader.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader ko yahan techical analysis par he dhyaan dena chahiye kyunki yahan fundamental analysis aana bahut he mushkil hota hai,trader practice karke charts par technical analysis kar sakta hai aur yahan fir achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mae toe ye suggest kar nah chau ga ki ap shur at mai sirf or sirf learning par focus karey kyo ki whi jaye dah jrurii hotie hn and ak bar ap ko kya yeh exactely forex mae ye samaj aa gaya eh to ap us ek baad analysis ke sochey wo b demo trading key doran technical key.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise to technical and fundamental dono ki kafi difficult hai lekin newbies ke liye technical thoda easy pad jata hai smjna as compare fundamental ke kyun ki fundamental kafi wide hai and uske samjne ke liye app ko pehle news ko smjna ana chehiye.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 198 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)