+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 198 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a new dealer on the market used fundamental and technical analysis This is a test that should be found on new forex traders through this analysis you can see the market direction, even for a short time to achieve some profit, even if the number is small. and they have to watch the market go up and down for a month or two months on demo accounts they have to pick a partner to trade and then try to trade in it he should observe the price up and down then he should go into the real market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then you have to learn to read letters and notes to negotiate successfully and the faster you learn. then it is good to say that you must combine the two to succeed, you can not negotiate on the basis of analysis and expect good and good in reality in forex trading I think both are very important. You must watch both. Fundamentals can give you an idea of the future steps but may work or not work so you can see them only by technical analysis. can not just ignore one of them and try to be successful. but I can still say that without fundamental a trader can still trade but without technical impossible to gain profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I think there is no doubling that Indicators though said to be lacking in providing accurate signals, you will need them to make a clear decision in business. I love making pips and do not want to make a mistake after seeing their price fluctuations. I will just combine the indicators to get the real trend. and To get the most out of your trade, both styles should be used and both with salt granules. Each style of analysis has advantages and disadvantages and there is no true style 100% of the time. Use both styles to get the best of both worlds and gain excellence in your swing trade.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khial sy tu sary ke sary analysis aik dosry sy releated hain agar in main sy koi aik bhi miss ho jay tu hum mar kha sakty hain humien trade main enter hony ke liye sabhi analysis py focus karna chahiye takeh hum loss sy bach paien aur better entry kar ke profit ziada sy ziada bana sakien sabhi analyisis bahut important hain
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course to me, I find that technical analysis is very important for beginners. This will deal with charts, in the graph we will use support and resistance points, candlestick patterns, pauses, reversals, and so on. Fundamental deals with news of economic crisis. So, this is not suitable for beginners and beginners. and Fundamental, technical and sentimental analysis are both important for every Forex trader. I think, fundamental analysis is more important for newcomers because fundamental analysis describes the main information about the Forex market and it is more beneficial for every newcomer. Without basic knowledge, traders can not negotiate in Forex.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    विदेशी मुद्रा के व्यापार मुझे नया व्यापारी के लिए हर विश्लेषण बाजार मुझे जरुरी रहता है क्योंकि हम अब भी व्यवसाय सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए सीखने के लिए, हम अपने व्यापार के लिए विश्लेषण कर सकते हैं, मुझे आना चहिये, एस्मे यूके बाड वह व्यापारी बाजार मुझे साही एंट्री और बाहर निकलने के लिए लेक व्यापारी व्यापारिक सब्स धीर ढेर वह सीखता है सक्ता है।

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aik analysis hay fundamental technical analysis aur dosra hay. I think important technical analysis is important. fundamental analysis hum nahi kr sakta wo zada hard hain. hum technical analysis kr sakta hain wo easy hain. hum ko chart graph ahana cahay k tool hain various types of indicators. technical analysis hum hye br hain k k market kia ho k movement. and I think you'd better combine Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis together, they can be an integral part it theorizes that certain economic data serves as an indicator of economic conditions, growth or recession

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to tell every new trader that moving average work will do them a lot of good. try your hand at EMA 5.15 and 45. i am talking about crossings. If you know how to apply it very well. You will be smiling to the bank in the not too distant future. I am a biggner so I do not know more about fundamentals or technical so in the other person's point of view I come to know that technical is a good way. Because if you are not about this analysis, you will not be a good trader.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    technical analysis of this business is very important for the traders , they get the good knowledge of the market price and they could place the trading order easily in this market many traders get the technical analysis before placing any trading position the traders could update them selves and they could make huge income with good experience .
    forex ke business me new trader ke liye har analysis market me jaroori rehta hai because usko abhi ess business ko learn karna hai wo esme jetna jada time learn par dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko technial analysis ko khud se he market me aana chahiye,esme uske baad he trader market me sahi entry aur exit le sakenga lekin trader sabb dheere dheere he learn kar sakta hai.

11. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), ayazfx (2018-06-19), bali351 (2018-06-18), batool (2018-06-17), billyboy00007 (2018-06-27), danish555 (2018-06-17), FA148P (2018-06-25), Feroz (2018-06-28), Fiya (2018-06-18), javedqasim (2018-06-18), jimmy17 (2018-06-23), kanita (2018-06-18), kashi93 (2018-06-20), khizar1 (2018-06-18), lal765 (2018-06-18), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), munibkhan (2018-06-30), Mustansir (2018-06-26), naveedbnn (2018-06-17), Nirzana (2018-06-21), QamarXulqi (2018-06-17), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-19), sakigbest (2018-06-21), sarfraz786 (2018-06-17), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-06-17), zulfiqar5564 (2018-06-17)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    We know three kinds of analysis is most important in Forex trade. But what kind of analysis is very important for new trader...? fundamental or technical........?
    jab ap forex market men trade open karna chahen tu ap ko technical analysis ke baad he koe decision karna chahea technical analysis se trders ko market price ka theak se pata chal jata hey aur woh market trend ko ache trah jankare ke sath trade open karen gay jis se traders ko es business men profit ke kafe chances hote hen .

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), bali351 (2018-06-20), billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-19), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), rehanayaz (2018-06-28), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-06-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 198 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)