+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 198 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can not say which one is so important.If you wish your is anlysis right ,I think you'd better combine Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis together,they can be a whole part.So I usually use the two analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is hard to do technical analysis and it is hard to handle it...so i think that newbie should only do fundamental analysis and keep everything simple....because it will be hard to follow both fundamental and technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is hard to do technical analysis and it is hard to handle it...so i think that newbie should only do fundamental analysis and keep everything simple....because it will be hard to follow both fundamental and technical analysis

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use technical analysis and i feel comfortable with this way then i can take some benefits from it..
    no matter for fundamental or technical analysis, if we can master one of them so we can make good our trading.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi ak acha profit kama na ka leay huma us ka chart ko agr follow kar ka trading ka sakhta hai us leay huma acha profit bhe hum asani say hum kama sakhta hai or aga forex ma bhar sakhta hai
    Market mien two types analysis hote hen.aik fundamental or dosra technical analysis. Technical analysis mien diffident indicator charts ka use hota he.the technical analysis mien market ko samjhne mien help date hen.newbies ke lie technical analysis best rahe ga

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders like me, can use simple strategies, and don't need a lot of thinking, we can choose several strategies using indicators that are easy to understand, I only use MA indicators for analysis, although many traders say, the MA always gives the wrong signal, but I don't sure and you know the basics or basics can share the most hidden lines but may produce or not pass so you can see them only with technical analysis. We don't have the honor of ignoring one of them and trying to develop. But comfort I can say that without the principle a trader can eliminate trade but without technical things it is not realistic to get a profit.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, most analytical work is equally important to us. But most of us need to analyze news updates. Because the stock market is directly related to our trading environment. After that we can make the best predictions and be able to make the best decisions. All new traders and newbies must start technical learning first, and they also learn how to use this analysis on demo accounts into some practices on it or I think most trades depend on techniques this,

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    steady analysis must also be accompanied by psychological strengths whose influence can affect the patient's mentality and you are not used to avoiding open positions when the market does not give you signals to and from the results of analysis you cannot give an idea then you must turn off the computer and the only get started, the latest industry must have basic research aimed at your pet in order to get through it and fully understand the news and technology research aimed at your pet to work with indicators to determine the movement of values in the data

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi ak acha profit kama na ka leay huma us ka chart ko agr follow kar ka trading ka sakhta hai us leay huma acha profit bhe hum asani say hum kama sakhta hai or aga forex ma bhar sakhta hai

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although the pedagang is not able to provide technical education to the public, it can not even be able to do the same, because the fundamental failure of the analisis has been put into practice, but the FA has made it very difficult for TA to use it and that all the tech companies will be able to use it. If you have any questions about TA for example please visit I want to know if someone is going to teach me a new language, but I do not know what to look like and how much I am looking for, I have a lot of fun, but I have a lot of fun because I am very proud of being a part of the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 198 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)