+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 198 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that without strong analysis it is impossible to profit in Forex trading and I think for a new trader it is better if they study as a major as a Forex trading analysis I prefer as a technical analysis for new traders because technical analysis is easy and it can really perfectly describes the Forex market to new traders! and mery imagined a newcomer major technical anaylsis pay start main hi kaafi intrest event karain or un ko start main hi learn karnay ki try try other kar tu ye play un kay liay buhat the best thing ho jaati hai or wo loss say bach jaatay hain or buhat jakd trade main profeshnal prohibition jaatay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new bees must learn about the forex market first and learn about technical analysis and work with learning it is good and you can benefit from it and we must work on forex carefully and trade with small levarage at the beginning and keep calm when trading in topped it and not go for greed it is good for us and the main also traders suggest the word hoon kay woo technical analysis pay zayada hard work because so aap kay technical analysis achay hain too aap ki trade become aachi hoo gi apna stop loss or take profit be the technical basis pay hee lagayeen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a new trader should not only do one analysis but he should concentrate on doing more than one analysis, such as forex news analysis, market movement analysis, historical analysis of currency pairs, fundamental or technical analysis. But if a new trader cannot do all this then an analysis of market trends is the most important analysis that should not be ignored by new traders. and I believe that this can know its importance. If you want to analyze right, I think it will be a mixture of most technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Those, which are often my current tables are often used in my partner analysis

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe you cannot state which is very important. If you want your analysis to be correct, I think you should combine technical analysis and basic analysis together, they can be part of the whole. So I usually use two investigations during trading. and Being a beginner, it is difficult to do special analysis and also difficult to overcome ... therefore I imagine that beginners should only do standard analysis and also keep every little thing uncomplicated, just because it might be difficult that you follow the same standard analysis and specifically simultaneously.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think you can say which is so important. If you hope your analysis is correct, I think you would be advised to combine technical dissection and fundamental examination together, they could be part of the whole. So I mostly use two investigations throughout my trade. and I think, a trader must follow a different strategy. This can be facilitated when you have to learn to read maps and signals from them in order to trade successfully and the sooner you learn the best. then that's good because people have said that you have to combine the two to be successful.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience, I like to trade technical analysis, because I find that when fundamental analysis cannot understand what needs to be done then technical analysis works. It is true that fundamental analysis has a good impact on forex, for example when a strong news is published, (NFP, rate, PMI etc.) then the market moves very large. and I do not pretend if necessary. If you want, your analysis is correct, I think it will be a good mix of technical analysis and fundamental analysis, can be skipped very helpful. So I sometimes use 2 analytics of your business.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a scalper and only because my object always produces 20 pips every day for many .10 conditions. Personally supplying $ 20, regarding which I do not need to respond to selling tons of tons after that I remain in the market at the gadget level. For scalping, both technical and fundamental analysis are very important. and fundamental and technical analysis are good for us and we easily understand that the analysis report is so use that report in the first trading demo and then you feel you can get good results from this report when you join them in real trading and demand reports to earn income the good

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis to boohat the importance of hoteein hain forex trading may.ess said the market koo traders when the trend is the same may be ae hoo easy to get to the point of finding others. Zeydaa technical analysis uses Kartay Hain traders. Hootay technical analysis makes it easy for fundamentalism. jab not a koo achaa knowledge naa hoo jay forex ka tab not a koo boohat mushkel hotee hi fundamentals koo samaaj nay mei.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the beginning until now, I have taken advantage of complex exams and also I am more comfortable with this method but usually take some advantage of it. apart from regarding important or perhaps complex checks, when we can learn one so we can help make our own investment very well ... so carrying it out together with self-control gives us all the right places.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me all types of analysis must be known by all beginners. can't choose one of. or more likely to one. as a start to learn all information. all analyzes. all systems. all indicators. all robots. after the information we have received. later on by itself we will know where we are more likely. with basic techniques. or with indicators. or with a robot. or better suited by just reading the graph. in all phases of information you learn will provide conclusions according to the character you have. then you will know automatically by what type of transaction you are an expert at.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 198 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)