+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 198 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for short term traders technical anlaysis works best, further there is lot we can know by right study of the pair chart, long term trader on other hand should focus more on fundamental factors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    To start with the latest industry have to have both equally basic research intended for your pet in order to go through as well as fully grasp the news as well as techie research intended for your pet to work with indicators to know value motion on the data.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both technical and fundamental are very important to us.we can not leave anyone to analyse what would be the trend.we have to have strong knowledge in fundamental and technical.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the new trader all the analysis is necessary related to the forex market. the fundamental, technical and the market sentiment. but the most necessary is news trading which is very applied and useful techniques for the investment.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    steady analysis should also be accompanied by psychological forces that influence can affect the mental patient and you do not get used to avoid open position when the market does not give you the signal to and from the results of the analysis can not give you an idea then you should turn off the computer and the only way the road

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    As for me, both the technical and fundamental analysis are both important for the new trader. A trader who is ready to take forex as his business should be ready to learn every thing about forex trading. For a start, technical analysis is better.
    I am always using technical analysis for my strategy and analysis. I am always get difficulty when learning fundamental analysis, because news data sometimes can change market trend and drive it

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother three kinds of analysis in also very important for Forex trade.Without any kinds of analysis you can never get profit from your trade.So i think the three kinds of analysis is most important for Forex trade.Thanks for share your post.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As for me, both the technical and fundamental analysis are both important for the new trader. A trader who is ready to take forex as his business should be ready to learn every thing about forex trading. For a start, technical analysis is better.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    A beginner must start to learn with technical analysis. It is the simplest to use and the most reliable. Fundemental analysis is complicated and you do not have all the information to trade with.
    I agree, I also think technical analysis is something that a new trader is supposed to learn first of all that matters. Even for those who trade for a long term profit, I still think it's a good idea to understand how the market moves, not only see what's happening in the world that drives the market's movement, coz you don't know when it's gonna happen, and the chart of previous movements could really tell you something already.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A beginner must start to learn with technical analysis. It is the simplest to use and the most reliable. Fundemental analysis is complicated and you do not have all the information to trade with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 198 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)