+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 198 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex me fundamental aur technical analysis dono kisam kay analysis ki bohat hi ahmiayat hay kisi aik ka b inkar nhi kia ja sakta es liye me to yehi kahon ga kay aap ko dono me expert hona chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fzzn is an unknown quantity at this point fzzn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Han agar ap daily forex news ko dhaktay ha aur es k sath sath ap chart ma us pair ke indicator ke help sa strategy bana ty ha tu ya bhe ik kesam ka analysis ha jo ho sakta ha ap k leya important ho.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

asal ma maray hesab sa new membr k leya proper knowledge bhot zarore ha es business k leya es k bad news aur kuch indicator ke help sa strategy bana ker demo ma practice karan trade ko analysis karan ketna...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Ubaid75 is an unknown quantity at this point Ubaid75's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think new traders should analyzed market fundamentally,Technically and strategically and should have plan either long term or short term.And a beginners should be known with the quantitative and qualitative technique to be a very success-full and Strong trader.

Senior Member sonijuyi is an unknown quantity at this point sonijuyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most important analysis studied by every beginner trader, I think is the technical analysis. because this analysis the most stuff. so they were introduced to a strategy and the introduction of indicators, which combine themselves so that they can create their own strategies

Senior Member Sate is an unknown quantity at this point Sate's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say the more important one is technical analysis. You have to learn to read the charts and the signals from them in order to trade succesfully anyway and the sooner you learn it the better. Thanks][][]

Senior Member WaqasKhan is an unknown quantity at this point WaqasKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis is most easy and favorable for new investors and traders because in technical analysis you just have to go through the previous market movement and results that is really easy to find and on the base of that data you try to predict future market movement and that is to much extent is useful for trade,

Member princeg is an unknown quantity at this point princeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waisay to agr daikha jay to fundamental aur technical analysis dono hi zrori hain ku k aik acha trader wo hi hota hay jis ko har kam main practice ho laking phr b jahan tak new users ka taulak hay to en ko chahye k wo technical analysis per zayda zor daain ku ka technical analysis ka zayda kirdar hay aur jis me technical skills aa gain wo bohat jald aik achha trader ban jata hay. laikin dono hain aihm

Senior Member choice is an unknown quantity at this point choice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    We know three kinds of analysis is most important in Forex trade. But what kind of analysis is very important for new trader...? fundamental or technical........?
    there are too many anlysis and all analysis are good in my view because the analyst are the expert traders and they have lot of experience of forex trading business so all the analysis are good and we must have to follow them.

Senior Member romesro is an unknown quantity at this point romesro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can't say that one is so important. If you want, you're right, and I think it's the better integration of technical analysis and fundamental analysis, can be a part of the overall analysis. So I normally use during the analysis of two of my trade.

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice to traders who still have not been able to analyze the market with the help of either shall in their use to analyze market indicators, with indicators that have been provided so one can get the ease of reading the trends that are happening in the forex market, because the indicator is made with the aim of helping us to be able to analyze the market and get into the market properly so that it can make a profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 198 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)