+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 198 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Banned mbuletz is an unknown quantity at this point mbuletz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its for all new trader in this forex trading market like that the forex learning and practice is most important in this business of forex trading and The most important thing that we need to do when beginning of our trade ismaking some knowledge because without knowledge we will never be able to understand forex business while well in my estimation i suppose gaining experience from the oversights made while trading in demo account is the most vital thing to develop ones trading abilities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned harmolka is an unknown quantity at this point harmolka's Avatar
    Thanks
    from the beginning until now, i use technical analysis and i feel comfortable with this way then i can take some benefits from it..no matter for fundamental or technical analysis, if we can master one of them so we can make good our trading...so do with discipline will bring us to the right place

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a newcomer in the world of trading type of analysis used is derived from technical analysis trader communities in social networks and the Internet to obtain for free without paying sepersenpun

Senior Member mido88 is an unknown quantity at this point mido88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best analysis is fundamental analysis because fundamental analysis depends on the results of the news. Fundamental analysis is the best and truthful
    Because the results of news is that the market moves and The most important news is the news the dollar

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me the new trader must see both fundamental and technical analysis to get profit and they should follow the news or their they should use indicator to analyze that which way will market move to earn good amount of profit

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think new traders should follow some technical analysis because that analysis are working more accurately and best for new traders.but we can try fundamental because this type of analysis are basics of market.

Member hiplara is an unknown quantity at this point hiplara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure that whatever is best for them is to learn about technical analysis first, and then followed slowly by using a fundamental, because I think technically much easier understanding for beginners.

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the new traders in this the all of the kind of the analysis is be the best like the technical or the fundamental in this and these all are be the best in this for the working and we can gain the success by this by the good working in this..

Member Hell Rozar is on a distinguished road Hell Rozar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important type of analysis is technical analysis unlike any analysis, there are the likes of the larger time frames and there must be a short time frames but I prefer to work on the weekly time frame and then the daily analysis and good opportunities to the four capacities and time frame per hour technical analysis is the best Analytics already

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both of them are important but i think that the fundamental analysis is the most important to know where the price is going in the next period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 198 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)