+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 172 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading systems and indicators are just tools.

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes these trading systems and indicators are tools to earn profit. these things helps us to make ourself a profitable person these helps us in managing trades and tells us about trens of tradeee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Vijay125 is an unknown quantity at this point Vijay125's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree to ur points we can't blindly follow a software which may show profit for a while but will definitely end up with losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foxerboxer is an unknown quantity at this point foxerboxer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should understand the indicators pros and cons and use them accordingly we also need to use these tools effectively to help us to make better decisions and not to rely on them and apply good methods in trading system the use of indicator always be profitable and every trader need to be use the indicator for prediction the market

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes off course the indicators are just tools for trading. But these tools are very important for doing forex trading. These indicators tell you about the upcoming trend of the forex market.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can combine signals from indicators with fundamental news. Most trading strategies
    are made using indicators to be in a trading tool that will help us analyze the market direction
    and hence this is only used for reference. True indicators are only useful for the past,
    but that's where we can learn it and then check its current usability in the current trade.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price action is a good idea to check market value, we are in price action, we are a complete system of
    some need to make money for some goods for us always you can see the basics of good trade for the good results you need .

our trade

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, the indicator is just a tool to help us provide an analysis of price movements that occur ..
    Provide indicators of historical price movements .. what happened with the previous price ..
    our indicators hopefully can make more specific analysis for the next. price movements.
    Most fixed indicator for us to predict price is price action, we can see the momentum, and volume price

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I read your story and I understand the concept and I understand the step you seen it and I think that happens with you because you collect the all bad strategy and copy and work by it with out any edit and wait good results and I think you will not have good results

So I advice you like what you say in last you must use your analysis and work by your self and trust your self and will see good results
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed the indicator is only a tool, but in my opinion, a very helpful indicator in forex trading.
    My experience proves that when I do not use the indicator as a reference then I am confused with the OP
    and always get the loss. That's how I feel when doing the first trading in forex. If you do not use an indicator,
    then you do not know the state of the market is running.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-15)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in forex trading there are many tools which are used by the trader suppose stop loss and take profit are great tools for this trading business such like this the indicators are also trading tools in this business .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 172 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)