+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3363

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think swing trading is always a better choice for me and I think scalping is always a high risky trading business in the world and we need to control our emotions while trading and we need to develop a winning strategy and without proper knowledge it is tough to get success in forex trading without proper understanding of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear of course, with me I like to believe that i always prefer to use the swing method of trading or the long term trading. It takes less time and it yields higher profits and making lot profit is not my only goal. i have more important task to do, which is making my capital growth consistently and preparing for the bigger trade in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe in forex scalping is very difficult. Swing trading is difficult also, but scalping is more difficult than swing trading. Beginner can't do scalping well, just expert trader who can do that trading technique well. Beginner should learn swing trading first before they want to learn scalping to trade.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai waise to bahut hi jayda trader scalping trading karna isliye pasand karte hai, kyunki ye paisa kamane ka short cut tarika hota hai, agar koi scalping se income lena chahta hai, to usko yaha par jayda achi trading karna aana chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing scalping and tradigng is the best and we have to rule and work and be a good trader and we ahve to process something out of the best and we are all known to work and we all belong the same and we all should understand what we have to work as hard and be sure that we can work and rule the greater market informations that we see around there

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that we all need to learn in forex trading first and then we need to choose a trading methods and if we can trade with proper knowledge and experiences then we can do better in forex trading and can be a successful trader.

Member f3n is an unknown quantity at this point f3n's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i must choose between scalping and swing trading, i think i will choose swing trading. For me swing trading is easier than scalping. I will blow up my trading account in short time if i do scalping, but i will survive if i do swing trading despite the profit which i can get will be small

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to swing trading karta hoon, lekin yaha par scalping trading karna risky hota hai, agar hum swing lower time frame par karte hai, to humko jayda pips nahi mil sakte hai bhai, kam pips target rakhna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is not for some people but others really enjoy it, scalping is proven to be real when it comes to working to the best developed and well informed traders that we see out there the best has been see to rule the right directions that we see in trading forex and working with better choices that we all see and work

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    depending on where you his analysis. I think depends on the person. No one likes to scalping some are like swing. usually like scalping is a person who has a lot of time in front of the pc to melhat mt4. but for swing are people who have little time in front of the monitor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)