+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Moving average 20.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Average Strategies always provide useful results. can be SMA, EMA or maybe WMA. I individually use this ema technique and also along with 3 ema. Techniques and fast also make every day from 10 to 30 pips along with this technique. this is a very simple but very powerful technique. and if the SMA 20 is combined with the SAR satellite dish how to read for open positions ...?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i produce 20 pips (clean) every day. yes your EMA crossing is another good strategy. "Does it still function properly in your trading account? For me, I use RSI and SMA 20 in my account there, I think I only need to add a Parabolic SAR 20 to try there, and fortunately the strategy given to you? I like High school but I haven't used it, only use EMA 30 and EMA 50 that cross in my trade. I produce 20 pips (clean) every day. Yes your EMA crossing is another good strategy. Can you tell me how to improve this strategy?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think Simple Moving Average is the best way to trade because with the Simple Moving Average we can get the best prices from pairs and trend directions so I think I would advise beginners to trade based on the Simple Moving Average and forex trading must follow the standard movement principles for basic open position, trend analysis according to the market daily range for the daily range also influences the movement must follow the principles of forex trading

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my experience the moving average is the simplest strategy but we cannot get it easily because it only applies to long-term trading and if we want to do scalping then we must avoid it and use a small time frame strategy. and I followed the same trading plan and I made a good plan from him. but I sometimes make the wrong decision so I can't make a big profit from it. this is a good plan. Newcomers must try this plan to trade. This is a bit risky too.

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading your strategy Simple Moving average 20
    this strategy Above all Depend on simple Moving average 20>high At the same time Simple Moving average 20> low Addition to that Parabolic SAR 20 Moreover RSI 20.Thank you for the information
    Best Regards

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    nhi kabi kabi koi b paoir is kadr move ho jata hai ka h7ujmaray pass chance e nhi rahta hai sevai aaount wash k kun kajb humain is main se acha propfit hasol nhi hota hai toph huumain ismain se kuch b kerniy ko dil nhi ke4rta hai jab hum is main se trade nhi kerty hain toh huamin ismain se kabio b kuch b ahsil nhi hota hai

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend looks good and also a simple strategy in forex trading I observed on a demo account but today is Sunday I want to try this tomorrow I wait when the market opens and the forex trading system allows you to start the program and make a profit with little effort. In an automated trading system, trade will occur constantly and trade takes place in general when the market opens or when the news breaks.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your brother Mujhe bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai strategy, is the main co-strategy of Kafi Baar using Kar Chuka Hoon, Aur Iska the results of Jayda Achcha Nahi Rahta Hai, the main strategy is to apply the strategy to use because of the honorary market. and if you can't understand it correctly then you must first test it on the demo and practice on the demo for some time and if you think this strategy gives you good results then you can apply it to a real account.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple moving average. (SAM) is to calculate the average price of an instrument in the number of products. The best moving average is at closed prices. there are other moving averages that calculate in average moving exponential (EMA). Simple moving average 20 (SMA20) for AUD / USD. it is 20 data points where SAM20. and I will use it, because I've been looking for such a strategy for a long time, and can't find such a strategy, it seems more profitable for me, please reply to me how much you can get with this strategy, please reply to me because I'm waiting for your reply, how much this system can give us pips.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages are one of the best indicators we can use. Usually not wrong. I usually use 50, 100 or even 200, I talk about day trading. I believe 20 will work well for scalping. Am I correct? I will try your tips on my demo account and let's see how it works. and moving average is one of the best indicators in Forex marker trading can use this indicator with MACD so when they will get conformation from these two indicators in 30 minutes, then the trader can get a good profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

madale (2019-06-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast