+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fxprimus.com

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to broker this one I had never heard of before so I can not give a better opinion so I do not know what condition the master broker
    whether or not its use later

---------- Post added 01-11-2013 at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-10-2013 at 05:15 PM ----------

I just heard this for a broker so I do not know much about this broker review and also I do not think there gunakanya if we are going to try a new broker if the broker we have been good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    Have any one used this broker.I found that their feature is a very good one.They claim that they have 100% ecn account and they are a 100% no desk dealing broker.They also provide payoneer debit card to withdraw money.So if anyone experienced this broker then pls share about this broker in this page.
    broker it still sounds very fresh in my ears so I still do not believe that brker come so far, so I'll definitely be looking for that so I could be sure that my money will be safe in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member oodi is an unknown quantity at this point oodi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never used this site before so i do not know much about it i know that its a lot of work but i kno0w its not that hard just to make it through without siezing.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes their payoneer card system is a very good one.But they don't support liberty reserve funding.But they support money bookers.Infact money bookers is a good online payment service.Have anyone use this practically.Pls share if you use this.Thanks for making reply

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fxprimus one of the best broker for scalping, becouse fixed and tight spreeds, no dealing desk, regulated broker and thay also provide payoneer mastarcard and argent withdrawal within two hours, support is also good.

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, before open for the real account in 2011, I have compare between FXCM and FXPrimus. Both have regulated but the spread for FXPrimus is more attractive me. When start using this FXPrimus as broker, everything is happy. To me, this broker should entitle for 4 stars rating. Recently, I found that I am facing few problem, feedback to the customer service, they said was due to my computer. I am very doubt about this because I run other brokers at the same time, all of them did not give me any problem except FXPrimus. Problem I am facing as below:
    1. Platform keep connected and disconnected.
    2. Candlestick movement always delay for couple second.
    3. Change SL/TP always get "Context is busy".
    4. Closing a position always not at time and delay almost half second or more.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Fxprimus.com

Have any one used this broker.I found that their feature is a very good one.They claim that they have 100% ecn account and they are a 100% no desk dealing broker.They also provide payoneer debit card to withdraw money.So if anyone experienced this broker then pls share about this broker in this page.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2