+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 500 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 5000

Thread: In forex, how many pips does it take to double your money?

Senior Member khuramshahzad1987 is an unknown quantity at this point khuramshahzad1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you wish to double the particular commitment be sure trade smartly pertaining regarding your banking account kind moreover to impact. Lots of people check out increasing their unique commitment, they don't value decrease moreover to over time they will provided the concept conditions they've got double as well as not really.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dr.Maged is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.Maged's Avatar
    Thanks
    that depends on your account balance and also it depends on your experience and knowledge . you should gain experience and knowledge so that you can trade and make some good profits and yet you can double or trible your account balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is totally depend upon the lot size and level of leverage of my capital, i mostly do not trade with much capital and have mostly very very high leverage in order to get more profit from the lesser capital, mostly i invest or my lot size is around 0.5 % of total capital and need 2000 pips to double my capital.

Senior Member codot is an unknown quantity at this point codot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it all depends on how many pips we can produce what we learned in this business by using the value of the currency which would in any currency's value will vary in value which in this business we can freely trade with either

Senior Member Nazir Mirza is an unknown quantity at this point Nazir Mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    yer ab ya ap per depand karta hay kay ap daily kitna pips earn kar sakty ho or kitna time day sakty ho ku kay apko pata hay kay forex trading riski business hay or is may profit or loss ap per depand karta hay to ap jitna zyda time do gay forex trading ko apka experince acha hoga or ap daily 20 /30 pips earn kar sakty hain or mera khyal say yh kafi hain

Senior Member tarnako is an unknown quantity at this point tarnako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple just count what point you want to double your money with them and if you have the leverage with 1:1000 you can make the double of your money in just the 10 point but you can lose in just 7 because of spread. it is easy and mathematics.

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    App ko chiye k app lot size ziyada use karin es taran app ka profit ziyada k ager app apne account balnce ko double karna chatey ho to phr hogainvolve nahi ha es main ye to app ki lot size par he depend karta ha k app ne pip ko kiyni value di ha esi liye main to app yahi kahoun ga..

Senior Member Fatehpur is an unknown quantity at this point Fatehpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se pips se hum apni money double ni kar sakte haan agar hum apni trading leveage ko apni investment money k sath double karien to tab hum apni money double kar sakte hain agar ap trading me experince rakhte hain to ic ka ye nuksaan b ho sakta ha k apni apni full money ko loss b kar sakte hain hum apni money ko control kar k trading karni chaie trading me pips k khas role ni ha mera to yahi khayal ha

Senior Member kapron is an unknown quantity at this point kapron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I own only run of 300 points to achieve the double of capital and that I did, because I am still a newbie, so it took a hard and a lot of effort, because it produces 300 pip was very difficult and we must always be ready then all would be good.

Senior Member akrom is an unknown quantity at this point akrom's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually put a lot of press n 200 pip target to achieve the double of capital and it is great if we're accustomed to and can do and as traders we should always remain calm then all would be very nice and it is a good thing if we can do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 500 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)