+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member ufs is an unknown quantity at this point ufs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well based on my understanding , I think Forex is all about investment
    and the more we get to understand the fact that in other to earn profit ,
    we need to learn how to grow our account that's what i think ...........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lasker is an unknown quantity at this point lasker's Avatar
    Thanks
    make the good tradign make the certain as well little invest karay gay to eaning b little ho ge isi trha agar invest ziada karay gay to profit b ziada ho ga or zaida invest karnay say he kam ni chalta work b ziada karna parta hai tab he ziada profit milay ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waseem21 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are new and have little experience in the trading then it will be good to accept little profit as you can be able to get good earning with your learning and experience in the trading. demo account practice can provide you good learning and experience.

Senior Member Dark Night will become famous soon enough Dark Night's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me, you are right kyonki jab humare paas low capital hoti hai aur us se humara loss hone ke opposite humara profit hota hai. to is se humara confidence gain hota hai. jis se hum next time zada capital se zada profit earn karne ke liye sochte hai. isliye little profit accepted hai.

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex business i just want to make profit every time, no metter its little or big. Its depand on my trading analysis and entry and exit point. If my trading hits the exit point then my profit or loss is automaticaly collected. Thanks.

Senior Member fai4001 is an unknown quantity at this point fai4001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Little profit, yes i accept it because i am new in this business, and right know i dont have much understanding and knowledge regarding trading business, untill unless i got strong strategies and experience so i rely on little profit on my little investment.

Senior Member sawmiksaurav is on a distinguished road sawmiksaurav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people work here for want to get bis profit but if you have invest low leverage but you want lot size of profit its impossible but when you invest a big size leverage then you can get a big profit and may you accept it. I accept a little profit when i invest a low leverage.

Senior Member wasimnazz is an unknown quantity at this point wasimnazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to make money in Forex market we need a smart risk to reward ratio like 1:3 or 1:2 this will give us a smart income in other hand if we don't respect the risk to reward ratio and close our profitable trades earlier we have a better chance to kick out from market easily.
    Engg. Wasim Nazz

Senior Member izaanhaider is an unknown quantity at this point izaanhaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main little profit accept akr laita ho chye mujya 1$ profit b ho raha ho tu main trade ban kar daita ho kuch na honay say kum hona behtar hai kiyun k main nay aik bar aik trade hold ki thi ziada profit k lalach main tu mujay loss howa tha 250$ ka.
    Learn Forex Trading and earn Money

Banned muzammal2007 is on a distinguished road muzammal2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han bilkull jis tarhha hm zayadda profit accept krttey hein ussi tarhha agr kbhi hmein less profit miltta he to hmein wo bhi accept krlenna chahiyeay mrey liyeay YES I would surely accept it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)