+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 998 1006 1046 1096 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member lebar is an unknown quantity at this point lebar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any advantage in trade always will I receive, although I am having a bit of the loss. let alone in one day I had to trade hit stop loss then I will trade once again to take the lost capital gratitude that gets hit even though it's a little.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajit is an unknown quantity at this point rajit's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i little profit mean little loss being a begineer i would accept that little profit because i will gain experience of real account and experiecne give make me good trader and when i become good trader than i would not accept little profit than i will try to increase my profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member YUSIF AHMED is on a distinguished road YUSIF AHMED's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think that i will accept little profit in Forex trading because little is better than nothing but i think i will gain many profit from Forex trading because i have learn more about Forex trading and i have make sure to get a big capital on it with that i can earn more .

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyole View Post
    Profit generated in forex trading, it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time.
    it is not actually a must that the profits we make from forex trading must be proportional to our profits potentials that is why we must be willing to accept any profits we get from trading no matter how small it is.

Banned MyBloggingClub is an unknown quantity at this point MyBloggingClub's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i alwasy low profit bacause if you gain low profit then you trade more and more trade and gain more profit but if want big profit and loss you money then no any thing in your hand and then you finished..

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    Benefit generated in fx trading, it will most likely proportional towards the capital employed. Trading having a small capital, also achieved a tiny profit, so when trading with large capital, the earnings generated is additionally a excellent possibility. Tiny or large profit acquired, the dealer must acknowledge outright. As soon as trading with small capital, the trader doesn't have to force myself to obtain big profit eventually.

Senior Member mafiforex is an unknown quantity at this point mafiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yyes. i accept little profit. beacuse it says that little drop of water can make a ocean. so don't be greedy and hurry. don't try to catch a big thing at a time. today if you get little profit tomorrow you will get a big profit. i belive that. so i always accept little profit. and don't forget your ability.

Senior Member raheel is an unknown quantity at this point raheel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes littel profit bhi main accept kr sakti hun kyun k main janti hun kuch na hone se kuch hona behter hai so hamen apne ander himat paida krni chahiye loos bardasht krny ki yeh bohat zarori hai kyun k lalach buri bala hai.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit is good for trader i think because it is risky business. If you are a newbie then need to take small amount of profit first time because first time need time to understand this market. When you understand this market then you can get good profit from forex trading.

Senior Member umairmalik is an unknown quantity at this point umairmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well you have heard the quote that "something is better than nothing" so a low profit is better than no profit or worse it is better than loss. so you should accept low profit as you are earning something rather than loosing something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 998 1006 1046 1096 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)