+ Reply to Thread
Page 965 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 963 964 965 966 967 975 1015 1065 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member PutryZt is an unknown quantity at this point PutryZt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    I will accept whatever will I get the benefit in this trade sir
    I would learn that I could do with a better trade-in again sir, so that I can get a lot of results in this trade will sir, this way then I will be able to get perfect way sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kodam is an unknown quantity at this point kodam's Avatar
    Thanks
    make the smal pecentage of profit can make n avoid the loss e all capital.the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of times market is like a full stop and it is very hard to make good analysis then if we able to get some small profit then that will be a great experience. i think we should accept these small profits because small profits are also a part of forex trading

Senior Member indianforex888 is an unknown quantity at this point indianforex888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is risky for a trader when a trader take a big number of trades a it is possible for a trader only he trade a lot he can make good profit with the little profit strategy but i do not trade a lot i trade only a few in a month 7-8 not more than that so little profit strategy does not suit me.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profits prifits is very good in forex but many traders are not having the mind to understand this. This is because we are mostly greedy and want to make huge profits all the time we are trading forex.
    Patience is Key.

Banned khairulislam111 is an unknown quantity at this point khairulislam111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course i am accept it little profit because of i am scalper.I am a scalping trade.So i accept little profit.It is good forex market.It is the good way to earn more pip.

Senior Member john.fx is an unknown quantity at this point john.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that little profit is much more better than same having lost. All trade has its own challenge. Always try to apply the same money management strategy on each trade.

Senior Member haque12 is an unknown quantity at this point haque12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easily, I get all type of help because help abstract or big it does not matter in the currency trading. Acceptance trading is one typewrite of fellowship, a spell we acquire big goodness or a while we synopsis. It is actually companion nature....good luck.

Senior Member ramhaldar is an unknown quantity at this point ramhaldar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you requirement to get a fortunate dealer you staleness stand deprivation and acquire Because when we require brobdingnagian profit in impatient reading then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for deprivation.

Senior Member Younas is an unknown quantity at this point Younas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne bohat kuch lose karny k baad ye jaana k thora profit le lena bohat bary lose se behter he is liye ap ko b ye advice karo ga k thora profit agar mil raha ho to le lena chahye q k isi me ap ki bhalai ho gi agar ap greedy banein ge to sab lose kar bethein ge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 965 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 963 964 965 966 967 975 1015 1065 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)