+ Reply to Thread
Page 960 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 958 959 960 961 962 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member asifkahrorpakka is an unknown quantity at this point asifkahrorpakka's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit tu profit he hota hay chahye woh ziada hota hai chahye woh kam ho ya ziada bachat ti hai na aur insan kam se ziada ki taraf he bharta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tariqabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point tariqabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i accept little profit and i suggest all of you to accept little profit beacuse if you will go for high profit you can suffer lossesang in little profit is usefull for you it is my personal experience and i have seen many more to suffer due to high profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waqar6091 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar6091's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello guys in case of your post i think that Profit generated in forex trading, it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

Senior Member pudis is an unknown quantity at this point pudis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roktim00 View Post
    Well, I accept little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient...
    its possible to trade without taking a risk ....but due to taking low risk we are not able to earn more money it very shore time......Forex is one of the easiest way to earn money but the risk is high you may loss what you have won and loss

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal me agar ap ko forex trading me small profits bhi ho rae hain to ap us profit ko gain karain kiun k small profits ap ko confidence dete hain , aur small profits se ap loss se bhi bach jate hain.....

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always we should learn the things with little amount whether it is profit or loss, I am happy when I make small profit because I know that from smaller margin we can not earn huge money as per our demand and requirement. So in forex more investment means more return.

Senior Member red.ta is an unknown quantity at this point red.ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine, its overmuch fitter if we head younger profits with consistently than pass big profits after that we got profits label. I am anticipate that head pursuant profits is cardinal abstraction to pretend us many success

Senior Member shapna100 is an unknown quantity at this point shapna100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i accepte modest profit from the application. It looks like which will cheap make money provides great progress over great the loss. To be a good sellers you have got to settle for the loss and even make money boht, considering each individual internet business contain the loss and even make money each of those. To wait without having it money grabbing in cases where like to earn a living.

Senior Member singer55 is an unknown quantity at this point singer55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am a new comer then i have not enough knowledge or experience and invest a little amount in forex .for that i do not earn enough money.but when i have a lot of experience then i must a good profit.so i say i do not accept little profit after a sudden period of time.

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my friends jo mal jay wa accept kar lata hoon, chota chota kar ek mounth mian banda kam sa kam 100$ to bana lata hy main to yah khata hoon jb koi trade profit main ho to band kar dani chaye kukay forex market ka kuch pata nahi chalta kisi time kuch bee hoo sakta hy .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 960 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 958 959 960 961 962 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)