+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 997 1047 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to become a effective investor you must agree to reduction and benefit Because when we want large benefit in short time then we can not take choices perfectly and we may go for reduction. This determined by completely to the remedy to make useful deals. You could learn techniques to small enterprise efficiently. Studying about currency trading is something that a lot of people have problems doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fersiho2012 is an unknown quantity at this point fersiho2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely I will accept it we should know that to make millions we should make thousands before step by step
    this is the life and specially at forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    apko forex trading me little profit b accept krna hoga agr ap aik acha trader bana chahte hai q k agr ap little profit ni accept kre gay to ho sakta hai k apko boig loss hona pare is lye little profit is the best profit forex trading krne walo ko chahe k little profit e acha profit hai .

Banned google.com is an unknown quantity at this point google.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a new trader in Forex busienss i join Forex busienss few days ago so i think little profits was good for me because i am a new trader and i think if i earn little profits it was good than big loss for me at my starting Forex is a good work for all traders

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    less or more is a profit we should be gratefull of,, what can make our trade and profits became a worth to admire is our consistency in our trade,, 10pips per trade we had if it's multiply by 10 trade we had in 1 day will be huge at the end of month

Banned raazi is on a distinguished road raazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr ap ko ik buht bra loss sa ik acha or thora profit mil ja to mara idea sa wo bhtr ha kiu ka ap acha earn hasil karna ka bad itna to bardasht karo ga ka ao is ma itna profit la ka

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar hamye forex trdaing par zeyada dar tak trading kamrye hai aur kamyab traders bana hai to hamye little profit accpet karna he ho ga agar hum zeyada kamaye ka chakar ma rahe gay to loss he krwye ga.

Banned jamalsaputra is an unknown quantity at this point jamalsaputra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to become a successful trader thats what i think because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money. I think that low profit is better job. you must accept loss and profit boht, we need to learn how to grow our account

Senior Member Zakir Hossain is an unknown quantity at this point Zakir Hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make in Forex trading enterprise, you instrument commonly be generated progressive to the capital. I aksibti a soft clear. I guess the low advantage amend than a major amount. If you need to turn a undefeated merchandiser, you can assume the going in job activities.

Member tonxi is an unknown quantity at this point tonxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdpa View Post
    If we are getting something it is good, we are not loosing it is also good but it may not be good enough to get little profit, we have make some other risks to make more profits which could be lossable as well. A batsman who took singles may reach to century but it is in test matches and not in T20 format, in one day cricket it is bearable considered to be very in some matches, change your plan or take profit as usual.
    Yes, despite we just can make little profit, but when we compare the profit with the bank rate, then our profit still larger than the bank rate, so little profit is still better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 997 1047 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)