+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 696 1096 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member indiforex is an unknown quantity at this point indiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market for currencies has made people millionaires all over the world and you could be the next millionaire Forex trader.But you should not avoid small profit and where we can make some real money...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maka is an unknown quantity at this point maka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend,Large profits or litte profits, we should thanks than we got loss on trade. in my point of view,when we are new in this business then we accept this profit because bro we are new in this business and we are not experienced so in first time we earn little profit i think first we learn and then we earn from here and it is the best way to earn the money .Nice trades, guy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Gama is an unknown quantity at this point Gama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also that you want to become a successful trader you must capt loss and profit both, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money. I think that low profit is better job. Thanks for all

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit still good, many traders even can't make any profit but loss. When we can make profit, we must be greatful and try to increase the profit. Always accept your profit despite just small profit

Senior Member jamijee is an unknown quantity at this point jamijee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes q nahin accept kron ga dear men to isi lye hard work kr rha hon and i know if i do the more good so then every thing will be more fine and more good to me for the huge profit in this market

Senior Member tahirsheikh is an unknown quantity at this point tahirsheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit is profit whether it is in large amount or is in small amount, i will accept it because to have something is better than nothing,i think one have to start forex trade with little investment so that if you face a loss then it will not hurt you but the important thing is that with the passage of time you are going to learn a lot of experience from it and once you get experience then you can invest all of your money in that business and can easily earn a huge profit from it,

Senior Member nadeembutt is on a distinguished road nadeembutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course little profit is much better than big loss and those persons succeed in earning money who are hard working and know how to do trading and if you really want to succeed in forex trading then always think about little profit and never be greedy because if you will be more greedy then you will have to face loss
    forex is easy way to earn money if you learn it properly

Senior Member mutaib135 is an unknown quantity at this point mutaib135's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal main humen little profi tko accept kar lene chahe q k agr hum chahtay ha k humen big profit ho to phr us k le humen zayda risk lena pray gay jsi se humen loss b bara ho sakta ha is le ap k chahe k ap kam risk lay kar kam hi profit hasil kar lay to acha rhy ga

Senior Member giaosu is an unknown quantity at this point giaosu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thread, bro. I think that small profit many trader do not accept it but manu times we saw that a small profit can turn immidiatly to a huge lose. Good luck for your trading.

Banned kte308fx is an unknown quantity at this point kte308fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I completely agree with you if we invest small amount in trading then we can earn small profit but if we have experience then we can turn small amount in a larger and larger amount by use of our experience. Have best pips, guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 696 1096 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)