+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 660 1060 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned truck is an unknown quantity at this point truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, You are correct. That is likewise what i've simply discover, it's much better we grow from smallest capital investment then grow bigger, then we may take a bigger and bigger profit sooner or later. I Have expertise, as a result of I need in order to make massive profits, and I invest an enormous cash however it flip out I loss everything. I assume to my self to take a position very little by very little

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nguyentuanbo is an unknown quantity at this point nguyentuanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    we gain little profit when understanding i think forex no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount little amount in the forex business or weexperience in the forex trade and we a lot of money from forex ,well based on my is all about investment and the more we get to , earn profit we need to learn how to grow our account thats what i think .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you need to turn into a productive trader you have to acknowledge burning and also benefit both, simply because each enterprise include burning and also benefit both. Wait and see but not greedy in the event want to earn income. I'm sure that low benefit is more preferable career.

Senior Member nic is an unknown quantity at this point nic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je dear main samjhta hun ke ager humain thora sa profit be milraha ho to humain chhaye ke hum us ko withdraw kar lain kion ke forex aik aisa business hia jis main aik time main app profit le rahy hoty hain lakin thori der bad wohi profit wali trades ap ko bara loss be de sakti hian

Senior Member machli is an unknown quantity at this point machli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi hamain koi loss hota hai to ham is mistake ko again nahi kerty hain or aain trading ker k jo bhi profit mily utha lety hain or thora ho ya buhat is se koi faraq nahi kion k jab ap ka experience zayada ho jata hai to ap zyada profit bhi kama sekty hain.

Senior Member dipongkorboss1212741 is an unknown quantity at this point dipongkorboss1212741's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i accept little profit and i think by the little profit i will be make good profit and this is the best for me and by the little profit i will be stay on the forex trade for the long time and this is the best for me to all and i think this is the best important for the all

Senior Member shani354873 is an unknown quantity at this point shani354873's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear,i will accept little profit, if we have good knowledge and good experience then we can make good profit , if we have no knowledge then we can not make good profit ,so first you should learn Forex .

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit still profit, it is still money and we can withdrawl the money. I really happy when i can make profit, little profit is not a problem at all and i still can accept it with a pleasure heart

Banned okash is on a distinguished road okash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Little profit in a short time is better than great profit, profit great need big risk in order to win, and will increase the proportion of the loss you have bigger When trading slowly

Senior Member dano is an unknown quantity at this point dano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinara View Post
    For me, first and foremost have to concentrate when you analyze the state of the market then you have to concentrate up to your entry point then you have to have to put the focus on the currency pair of your luck and more success
    yes it is really true . It is related every business so forex is that . Success is very difficult but loss is very easy . Success is the long path so try to earn knowledge and be success as soon as possible. If you can able to be a success than you will be gainer from that .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 660 1060 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)