+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 636 1036 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member sumonpal is an unknown quantity at this point sumonpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit generated in forex trading, it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member setara is an unknown quantity at this point setara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea proverb going that some thing is better than nothing and liittle profit is better for loss or nothing and i hope every trader think thus way and much income is possible for good and experience trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexbonus1 is an unknown quantity at this point forexbonus1's Avatar
    Thanks
    hloo ... Profit generated in forex trading, it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital,
    also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time.... good luck and thanks foor you : )

Senior Member usman9343 is an unknown quantity at this point usman9343's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course little profit is best for every beginner because mostly beginners faces losses and after long time they started earning so profit is better than loss due to this reason we should always accept it and always concentrate our trading to improve our knowledge and experience.
    STOP COPY PASTE IN FORUM

It's almost unbrearable, isn't it...the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling, I've been there, in that dark and lonely place...

Member djzz.khawer is an unknown quantity at this point djzz.khawer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner or starter you should always go with little profits and little losses. Never take risks in starting, Because if you get a big loss in starting than you will started to hate Forex Trading.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course inside start out i will also accept tiny profit yet little by little little by little when i will fully educated however will do massive buy and sell after that burning also are massive yet profit also are two times so however will do massive buy and sell yet currently tiny profit is the most suitable.

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by doyo17 View Post
    yes I accept it, little too big for long. than getting the loss, better small profit also better, with such a long trading we will be better, nice little profit if you can profit consistently.
    very true sir. excellent advice. because a lot of traders who have ignored this problem, the ambition to be able to get higher profits sometimes makes a trader to be out of control, making a bad trade. and I think the advantage that they will get noticeably less so they want to increase profits he earns. for me the advantage of low'll teach ourselves to become a better trader and grateful that we get the results

Senior Member abdulrehman49 is on a distinguished road abdulrehman49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I accept little profit q k ager hum zeyada ke chaker me thora profit accept ni kren ge to hum bht bare loss ke taraf ja sak te hen es le ye trader ke le ye zarori h k woh mustaqil mezage aur sabar se kam kre phir bht bre success mile ge.

Senior Member kaka0051 is an unknown quantity at this point kaka0051's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I take all type of benefit because benefit brief or big it
    does not matter in the currency trading. Currency trading is
    one type of company, a while we take big benefit or a while
    we brief. It is actually company nature. So we must be take
    proper decision...

Banned mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007's Avatar
    Thanks
    littel profit is the raly imp if you are getting the littel profit then its the well but al the need some times if you are doing the some good results i m doing the good hardwork that change all the life i m seen the forx as the good if you are gettimg the low the profit then its the well but if you are eggtng the high losee then its the not the well in all the thigs .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 636 1036 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)