+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 567 967 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member ebizmunmun is an unknown quantity at this point ebizmunmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i accept little profit becouse big profit ke lye big invest ki jaru rat hoti hai or big risk ki bhi problem hoti hai , profit little ho but ho ya hi jaruri hai , big profit ke lalage mai akar ke agar big loss ho jai to thik nahi hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajojan is an unknown quantity at this point rajojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han ji me little profit se agree hun aur little profit accept bi krta hun kun ke agr me ;ittle profit earn kerna seekhun ga to high profit earn ker sakta hun so. i accept it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member isnan is an unknown quantity at this point isnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex though a bit but we must receive such profit, because it will come in handy and we will be successful from it and it is a very important thing and we should be able to run patiently then all will go well.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hame lgreedy nh hona chahye, jitna profit b mil raha ho hame le lena chahye, jb hm forex me start lete hain to hm bht kam profit b accept krte hain, baad me hm greedy ho jate hain, lakin hame asa nh krna chahye hame low profit b accept krna chahye

Member mahamnal is an unknown quantity at this point mahamnal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji bilkul me small profit ko zaror accept karo ga kiun k forex trading me aar ao ko small profit bhi mil raha hai to best hai , ap ko loss to nai ho raha na is liye small profits ko zaror accept karna chaye kiun k small profit ap ko loss se bachata hai.

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i will. Little profit is better then making loss in the forex. In forex market the market is very risky so i will acecpt all type of profit in here. I will not allow greed in my trading. In the forex trading the market could be change anytime, so i will accept all types of profit form the forex market. So try to avoid the greed.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    From the trading business a little and small amount of profit also acceptable for the trader. Because this business is very risk and also dangerous for the less educated trader. The trader should first enhance the knowledge skill then operate the real account.

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i will. In the forex market the important thinges is that not make loss. In the forex market maximum people make loss here. So in the forex if i earn little profit then i will accepts it. In the forex market low profit better then the loss. So i will accept it. And will work for learning forex.

Senior Member rprasantad is an unknown quantity at this point rprasantad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe in the concept of slow and steady wins the race. fair knowledge about forex and experience is really needed to make a nice profit. nowadays the problem is, everybody wants to make money in a short period of time, which is totally wrong. if there is profit there will be loss too. just have some patience.

Senior Member sungai is an unknown quantity at this point sungai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profits in Forex trading, it tends to become a think about hiring, capital price, along with very little trading, profitability will certainly be nice, purchase massive along with tiny or giant profit margins. Entrepreneurs should settle for delivery. When capital transactions. Entrepreneurs don't force your self to obtain huge profit inside a brief time period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 567 967 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)