+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that I will receive low profits if and only if a little profit is consistent. Profit is consistently good and better than losing in forex because in the efforts of many traders to get greater profits they end up losing their accounts.
    Profits are slightly better than big losses and the majority of traders want to get money quickly, but unfortunately lose the possibility of getting small profits and easily fixed with a good strategy, fixed monthly earnings and maybe more, and stay away from greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job for the poor. I received a little profit from him. I think that low profits are better than big losses. If you want to be a successful trader, you have to take profits and profits, because every business experiences losses and profits. Be patient and don't be greedy if you want to get money. Good work. and instead we get little benefit from forex investment, we better learn by ourselves about forex so you can get more from forex, not too long to join the investment, because it will increase your knowledge about investment, the better you learn to yourself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your words are right, of course, my friend agrees with him completely. Bigger the owner and good experience every time I can make a bigger profit and vice versa, the less your capital and I experience whenever the profit decreases or loses your capital. And will be happy to add that you are initially expected to lose even if you achieve profits at certain times. material requires extensive knowledge and experience and if you are a beginner, you might be satisfied with a little profit. If you invest a large capital, you can earn big profits but still you have to remember that there is a greater possibility of risk. So, without much learning and analytical experience, don't take risks like that. Success that is slow but consistently much better in my opinion.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Offcourse I received a little profit. if there is little investment then it should get a little profit. I think a little profit makes you successful in small investments if someone tries to make big profits and invest a little amount then I think it's very risky. Get a little profit and get rich and I think as a new trader early in my trading career I would love to receive a smaller profit and I usually aim for a small profit and that is the only way in which we can make good money and we should try to collect more and smaller profits and one day will come when we will be able to trade with higher lots and will get more profit.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a very risky business. I prefer a little profit than losing my money. I want to earn money consistently and want to make myself experienced enough to make myself a successful trader. I learned well and also tried hard to make Forex easier to make money in my life. and We recognize making a small fortune from this. I believe that revenue reductions are better than substantial reductions. If you want to be a prosperous investor, you must take a reduction, each income, simply because each company offers a reduction, as well as each income. Be patient and never spend money on events that want to make money.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you expect the price of eur / usd to fall, you may well trade in other ways by promoting the euro to the dollar and regaining when the foreign exchange rate has changed in front of your profits. Often the demo position with the changed ea is facing to confirm its action before using it in a live account. and Account copying machines are tools that allow you to copy commands from one account to another and aim to help merchants who use MT4 trading terminals (Meta Trader 4) with their regular jobs in trading signals. To start a personal business (trading) Merchants have a great opportunity to copy the trade of professionals.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The result in the Forex market is generally proportional to the capital for work. Low-income small companies when it comes to the metropolis, which cities have set up special recipes tend to have great opportunities. Immediately after the treatment of a small gang special to me, personally, a lot of money very quickly. Works much better. and Profits are always a positive outcome for Forex traders, so not receiving profits means traders wanting more profits on the trade or waiting more time to get better profits but it is very dangerous for me to face such a situation and in some trades i lose too. Now I realize that a few advantages step by step improve our balance.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happens in currency trading, profits and is usually proportional to the capital used. We also deal with small capital, profit is also managed by small profits, when it is done with the large capital generated, which is most likely. Small or large gains are required, traders openly agree. If you are dealing with small capital, you do not need to try to make big profits in a short time for traders. and We get less profit if we make low investment and can get more profit if our investment volume is high. The trader may suffer a loss if he / she does not have sufficient knowledge about the trade. If a trader has a good knowledge of trading can earn big profits with low investment. I will receive a low profit if I have a low investment volume

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The big or small gain we get is something that must be improved and we are grateful to receive, we may want big profits in every trade but if we do not force ourselves to achieve it then it will only make us lose all the money we have in this business and We have good experience in Forex trading and we invest a lot of money in Forex. Traders must accept it raw. And when trading with large capital, the resulting profit is also a very possible job. trading then we can make a lot of money from Forex. When we want to make big profits in a short time then we can not make decisions accurately and we can lose. If you want to earn money. I think that low profit is a better job.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost no one in this forex trading business will manu receive a small profit. Although the amount invested may be slight, but due to the fact that many believe that because of the many advantages that can be made in forex, they can make more even with their small investment. But for me, if I invest a little, I have to settle for a little profit. and forex is a good job. I received a little profit from him. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to be a successful trader, you must receive profit and profit, because every business loses and profits. Be patient and do not be greedy if you want to earn money. What do you think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)