+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member farhadaraf is an unknown quantity at this point farhadaraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan main to yaha pe new hun mje ni pta ke littel kitbna hota he priofit .mje to mere dost ne iske bare mein btaya he mje umeed he ke acha hi hoga profet .kiu ke mere teacher b yehi kaam krte hein is liye mj3e pori ummeeed hei ke acha hoga kaam jisko gar bethe ke be ham kr skte hein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantoman is an unknown quantity at this point mantoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think That When its called a trading then it must has profit or loss. But profit all time too much valuable for us. It will a big profit or it will be little profit. But in Forex i think little profit is too important for a newbies like me. Its relay inspiring and then we will trade big amount and then we will get a big profit. In a word small profit is the key of success for big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Accept little profit so as not to lose all my money in the forex market and also so as not to lose all my money in circulation must therefore be rolling in order to continue in the forex knows that capital in a good way and moving away from greed

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello I accepte little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money

Junior Member arjun2 is an unknown quantity at this point arjun2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Bohat se log little profit ko pasand nae karte jabke aik new trader ke liye km profit pe depend karna bohat hi zruri hai, km profit pe depend kar ke hi aik acha trader bna ja skta hai, apko aik acha trader hona bohat zruri hai km profit ke liye bi.

Junior Member waqarhussain is an unknown quantity at this point waqarhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion i accepted little profit and ye zarori nahi hota kay every time ap ko big profit ho or aisa na ho to zabrdasti trading na karen ap ko chahye kay ap aisi trade lagain market ma jo profitable ho or trending ho because trading market is best way to take trade than against trend.

Banned mostafa elshandidy is an unknown quantity at this point mostafa elshandidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    This information from the error that fall where until now is that I when I open the package and see her losing Odhb
    to one analyst to Astvsrh for Ndharth currency that is dependent on others and this is a big mistake lies in the majority of traders

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mere bhai agar hume forex ke trading main big lose hota hai tu us se better hai ke hume little profit hota hai tu hume us profit ko acept krna chaye or main tu little profit ko acept kron ga kun ke yeh big lose se better hain or main wese bhe short term ke he trading krta hon or short term ke trading main little profit he hota hai,

Junior Member SEIF JOKER is an unknown quantity at this point SEIF JOKER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my brothers and my sisters I and his partner same seer, my brother, you must have the goal of very few days and if achieved do not follow the most of this and more this opportunity to be you to the number of points few

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)