+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 104 604 1004 1054 1094 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1114 ... LastLast
Results 11,031 to 11,040 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount
    for my self, low profit more useful than loss in trading .. but it can be learning way. first if we can profit (although little) we can tried to increase with more big lot on trading. so it can change little profit to be big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxsuzon23 is an unknown quantity at this point fxsuzon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a good job. I accepte little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money.good job............................................... .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must have to accept the little profit when we have taken the trade in opposite of the trend so try to close it as early otherwise you may have to lose the capital easily. so Try to detect the fundamentals then take proper decision to close your trade.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member rudolf is an unknown quantity at this point rudolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little profit i will accept or not depends on market condition. as if i know that the market will go in a certain way and if so happen i do not take little profit but if it do not happen and market turn into reverse then i take it.

Banned erespe is on a distinguished road erespe's Avatar
    A place that unites the two continents and separating of two oceans
    Thanks
    If we are trading with a good calculation, then got a big or small profits will not be a problem. It's just that feeling of dissatisfaction, often the greatest obstacle to traders. These feelings often make trading out of control and ended up resulting in loss.

Banned biplop00 is an unknown quantity at this point biplop00's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. I think that Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. Compounding and growing is very much important for traders.

Senior Member mrig is an unknown quantity at this point mrig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Income earned throughout Forex currency trading, it's going to usually proportional to the money applied. Dealing which has a tiny money, in addition accomplished a little income, and when dealing which has a significant money, the particular income earned is also a terrific chance.

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course I accept little profit. Because little profit is better from loss. If we invest large capital we earn big profit otherwise with small capital we earn little profit. So we accept both little or big profit.

Banned bellalforx is an unknown quantity at this point bellalforx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My partner and i accept little generate income from it. I believe which decreased benefit is much better huge decrease. In order to turn into a effective agent you will need to accept decrease as well as benefit similarly, mainly because each and every business have decrease as well as benefit similarly. Stay relaxed but not cash getting in the event want to generate income.

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I'll take it ... because it is not the huge profit, but consistently get it ... if you can get 10 pips on each trade ... then you can create your account to be great ... and you must remember if no one can guess the price will be anywhere and stop where ... any profit is given by the market, then I'll take it ... because it is not we who determine the profit but the market determines ... most importantly we got to stay disciplined and consistent profit ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 104 604 1004 1054 1094 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)