+ Reply to Thread
Page 1097 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 97 597 997 1047 1087 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1107 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,970 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned swingtrader is an unknown quantity at this point swingtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like a newbie in forex market, i think the first time i need to target on learning, earning is not important. I can accept little profit for my trading. It will make me more discipline with set low target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alexisalen12 is an unknown quantity at this point alexisalen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    better get a low benefit rather than having to get a reduction. forex investors should be able to improve the value dealing with a lengthy studying procedure that the abilities and information they can improve trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Israabid is an unknown quantity at this point Israabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. Rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    yes 100% i will accept it i have no issue, i didnot want to make millioner immediately, i never depend fast earning, i depend on slow earning with proper, i saw many companies who pay large amount of profit but after some time they wind up the prorrame so avoid please

Senior Member doubleportion is an unknown quantity at this point doubleportion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All i just need in forex is profits, i don't care how big or small it might be. The real essence of forex trading is the profits we can get withouig having to take so much risk. And profits without so much risk are not expected to be so big. But what matters is its stability

Banned Md Nahid Reja is an unknown quantity at this point Md Nahid Reja's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think about little profit, if we don't have any loss we are be happy with little profit. But when we have the tension about loss then we are worry but when we have no tension to loss then i think , I accept the little profit.

Banned shakurarfan is an unknown quantity at this point shakurarfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I aksibti a tiny benefit. For me, the best make money from an enormous burning. Since almost all company loss as well as revenue need to accept somewhat if you need to become a productive dealer has profitti e perdite. Show patience, this challenge associated with corporate and business greed challenges associated with Fx trading being profitable too much as well as we all will not want to benefit in spite of the burning, looking to maintain a bit. Huge revenue in a short time, the reason is unable to we all fix after we may select the loss.

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    the forex can give us a big profit so we are here to search for a big profit not a low profit. the low profit is good for the new traders but for old traders only the big profit is acceptable. and no one from the old trader will accept the low profit.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    if we take big risk then we can earn big profit, that is the rule. but it does not mean that we can not get good profit if we take small risk. with small risk, our account will last longer and we can make profit for long term. so we can get bigger profit for long term. i think the low profit better than a great loss. if we want bigger profit then we have to invest more money.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i can accept little profit provided the profit is very Constance because i have get to learn and understand that forex is an investment and we need to grow the account in other to earn more profit

Senior Member lahtgh is an unknown quantity at this point lahtgh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will accept any profit starting from 0.014 because it is not an negative result and it mean i have a full knowledge to protect my capital and what i need is ti start making profit without a risk of my money management and without a risk on my capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1097 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 97 597 997 1047 1087 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)