+ Reply to Thread
Page 1092 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 92 592 992 1042 1082 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1102 ... LastLast
Results 10,911 to 10,920 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time we always want to earn a lot.and for that reason we are using big lot and never use moneymanagement.but its never good.
    actually we have to take little profit and try to survive in the market.then slowly we can make big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redcash is an unknown quantity at this point redcash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept the benefits as they are all small or large, the end of the day are benefits and that is proportional to the amount invested dienro, the problem is that as in any business there are losses and we must learn to accept also , he said preffiero a gain rather than a loss small large
    ALIVEMATRIX
    Earn up to 2% per day,Extra bonuses of 5% & 10% Free to join,Open your account with our money (US $10)
    Withdraw your profit share daily,Join now and earn today Make money any day,
    from anywhere in the world... in seconds Click here

Senior Member manikmiah is an unknown quantity at this point manikmiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i accepte tiny profit from it. I'm sure of which small income is better than large decline. If you need to turn into a profitable broker you should take decline in addition to income boht, since just about every business include decline in addition to income the two. Wait and see instead of money grubbing when wish to build an income. Tiny or even huge income acquired, the particular broker need to take straight up. Whenever trading with smaller capital, the particular broker don't even have to help force me for getting large income in rapid sequence. much better work.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the question about be smart on forex. Now question is that how much you want from forex. Everyone wants to get 100% profit within a day which are not a wise decision at all. SO try to understand the real facts and accept low profits.

Senior Member Wasim49 is an unknown quantity at this point Wasim49's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you write that some we lose the money and some earn little amount but this little amount makes your amount into big amount just you need to full concertate on trading one day big amount you can earn.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will accept it since every big things starts with little things, and I think if we got consistent profits even small, we can make it bigger by using bigger capital. With bigger capital we can use bigger lot size to gain more profits right?

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit,yes i will be accepted in my forex trading.Because little money is better from loser in forex.Every forex trader can't success in forex easily.

Senior Member salam06 is on a distinguished road salam06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little profit is the one kind of strategy.Who are expect the little profit they fall in lossless. some times more greedy may fall in loss.So i like the little profit.

Banned marsi_29 is on a distinguished road marsi_29's Avatar
    Thanks
    my experience was a little better but with a lot larger than many small lot ..
    but keep in mind not to remain consistent with emotion and gratitude without Danya greed ..
    greed makes us forget everything we have ..
    not considering the result after what we do ..

Senior Member hadi8484 is an unknown quantity at this point hadi8484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the little profits if accumulated properly can become very good equity at the end of the day and for me i would love to take these small profits but at the consistent rate and i think it is the only way to get a lot of progress in the trading.At the start of trading we should not go for high jumps as these can prove dangerous for the life of our accounts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1092 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 92 592 992 1042 1082 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)