+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 67 567 967 1017 1057 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1077 1117 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,670 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned DonneHeedl is an unknown quantity at this point DonneHeedl's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think the Forex is a very critical and risky business invest is not fact to Forex market the main fact good knowledge of Forex market.because you invest little to your little profit and your heavy invest to your heavy profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes little profit taking from the Forex market is very good for the new bies and beginners. It is also based on my understanding I think Forex is all about my investment and the more we get to understand the fact that in other to earn profit we need to learn how grow our account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usmankik786 is an unknown quantity at this point usmankik786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think little profit best hai mery khayl se forex me trading karty waqt humiein bytshak profit kam mil jaey wo behtr hai loss se so join the forex with complete learn then it will go to earn i like forex trading full time

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fyra View Post
    i will accept it, not matter how small is my profit, i will accept it. profit from forex can makes me happy, even just small money, its already enough for me as beginner in this business
    if you give your 100% profit then you can learn everything very quickly and you can make use of your skills to improve yourself and make more profits. So its not easy forex as trully.

Member Bibhu is an unknown quantity at this point Bibhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit is better than big loss. It you aim to get 10pips in a single trade and you successfully trade 10 trade then your total gain pips are 100 pips so it is not bed to collect small profit and grow your account.

Member hamidali8445 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidali8445's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bussiness koi b ho u k liye capital ki zarorat hoti hy or us k sath sath aik plate form ki bhi zarorat hoti hay aik system ki zarorat hoti hay jis k pechy aik achi soch b ho or wo plate form wo system wo soch hy forex or is me jitna ziyada capital lagain ge utna profit hoga

Senior Member sarfraz is on a distinguished road sarfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han main little profit ko bhi accept karon ga kun main es ko bhi nahi khona chahon ga aur ager main big profit k chakron mein par gaya to main greed mein a jaon ga aur mera little profit bhi mujh es loss ho jay ga aur main trade mein bhi fail ho jaon ga es liy main little profit ko accept karon es ko leave nahi karon ga.

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to accept the little profit but our greedness never want to accept it and make us rush to earn big profit in short time that is too much risky and sometime we lost our whole capital due to this so be patience with little profit

Member fyra is an unknown quantity at this point fyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will accept it, not matter how small is my profit, i will accept it. profit from forex can makes me happy, even just small money, its already enough for me as beginner in this business

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul main ne apna target little profit hi set kiya hai kiyu kafi time main ne greed ki wja se loss kiyahai is liye ab main short profit per hi trade krta hu . aur hum thora thora kr k acha profit earn kr skta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 67 567 967 1017 1057 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1077 1117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)