+ Reply to Thread
Page 1063 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 1113 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,630 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member rose4princess is an unknown quantity at this point rose4princess's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit generating in Forex tradings associated with our investment. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. it depends upon our investment and the lot size on which we trade. as much as our capital is large we can trade bigger lots and as small as our investment we can open small lots for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rangan is an unknown quantity at this point rangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright.
    Forex is a beg business in the would.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yeref is an unknown quantity at this point yeref's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will accept my little profit. if i dont accept it, it will makes me become greedy and aggressive in trading to make large profit, and its not good for me, it will kill my account, then i must accept little profit

Banned shahzadg786 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadg786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading mai litle invest karne se koi bhi ziyda earning nahi kar skata jub tatk ap k bari invest nahi kar sakty or is mai apko pora mukamal kaam ana chahye tab he ap is mai kama sakty ho ager apko kaam karna nahi ata to phir bari invest bhi kisi kaam nahi aye gi

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usman12345 View Post
    i think little profit is better but Good analysis is much better...because if you have good analysis and win profits consistently then you are on the right track. Let say you have good money management but your analysis always suck and fails you...your trading account balance will eventually dwindle down sooner or later.
    As long as we are be able to gain good consistency it was no problem we are gain little or high profit. We are know the most difficult to gain on forex are consistent. We are under high stressed. it makes usually trade with out of rules. Maybe we can out of emotions control, doing over trade, or fear to open deal.

Banned muzamil072 is an unknown quantity at this point muzamil072's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya i can accept it...but it is not enough for providing the detailed information..However it is depend on the web designer

Member haqnawaz is an unknown quantity at this point haqnawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Income earned in the Forex market, is generally proportional to the capital employed. Trade with a small capital, also earned a small profit, and when trading with big capital, the profit generated is also a strong possibility. Profit earned small or large, the merchant must accept full. When operating with a small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to make big profits in a short time.

Member mno is an unknown quantity at this point mno's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, small or large profit I earned, I accept immediately. When trading with a small capital, and traders do not have to force themselves to get a big profit in a short time. Small profits better than losing

Junior Member imansalh is an unknown quantity at this point imansalh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little wine better than further loss

Member ahmed51 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed51's Avatar
    Thanks
    that is right posting credit is a good way to start trading for newbies,many people join forex but still they don't have the capital to start trading with so i believe it is great opportunity for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1063 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 1053 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1073 1113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)