+ Reply to Thread
Page 1041 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 41 541 941 991 1031 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1051 1091 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,410 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    little invest krne se hm profit to little hi hasil kren gen men is little invest k sath little profit ko accept krta hun hon q k men samjta hun k kachoway ki chal chalne wala kamyab ho hi jata he or is se trading men knowledge hasil krne ka b moka milta he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joy416 is an unknown quantity at this point joy416's Avatar
    Thanks
    all man goods for a work and profs income money for a jobs Forex now all man goods for a work an better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man gods for a work an better income money for a jobs so join a Forex work now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    regardless of the value of benefits that must be accepted, but a trader should try to minimize the risk of loss, certainly for a professional trader would not be concerned about profit. but just trying to limit losses.

Member anum786 is an unknown quantity at this point anum786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expertfit in Forex trading market, you are probable to typically be generated proportional on the capital. I aksibti a minor profit. I imagine the low profit superior to a cool loss. In the situation you expect to become a successful trader, you'll be able to accept the loss in business hobbies

Banned shajib is an unknown quantity at this point shajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading income, usually in exchange for money is obtained a loan. Offers the advantages of low improvement I believe that great harm. Speculators who want to get rich, you have to be additional damage to anyone to know of any small business is a violation of the common good. If you want to save money, show patience, but not greedy.

Senior Member joy30 is an unknown quantity at this point joy30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    would man join a Forex work and goods income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs noontime mow all man gods for a work an better income money for a jobs so join a Forex work and better income money for a jobs so join a Forex work now.

Senior Member Ahmed Asghar is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Asghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    To honest, the reason I trade Forex because of opportunity to make huge profit , But I must say little profit is much better than any loss.Accumulated losses will kill your account, accumulated small profits will keep me in the market.

Senior Member sirofx is an unknown quantity at this point sirofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    any windfall that is given would indeed produce for us to enjoy the results for it no matter how big and at least we get the required result we are grateful to learn better and better to generate huge profits

Senior Member vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i will accept my profit, even it so little. it is not matter for me. little profit still profit however. i like to get profit than get loss. i will accept my little profit than little loss. profit is better than loss

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me no matter to get small profit, that is more better than we got margin call or stop loss, small profit with continuesly will earn huge profit too, and after our margin become big we can make big lot to make trade. so our profit will be big too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1041 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 41 541 941 991 1031 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1051 1091 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)