+ Reply to Thread
Page 1032 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 1022 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1042 1082 1132 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned rana1993 is an unknown quantity at this point rana1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    ofcourse i accept little profit .coz i believe that little profit is better from huge loss .so thats for i always happy what i gain from forex by trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lvw123 is an unknown quantity at this point lvw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion which usually poor revenue surpasses major loss. In order to be a triumphant investor make sure you recognize loss as well as profit both, due to the fact every last home business experience reduction along with profit each. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qupsgroup is an unknown quantity at this point qupsgroup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little profit i like most to trade in this view. cause in forex for a newbie taking little profit is more profitable. so a newbie and a non expert trader can use this types of profit. in results you can save your equity and you can earn money from here. so its good.

Member Shaista Jabeen is an unknown quantity at this point Shaista Jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly ,every one would have to accept little profit at the beginning with little investment and it is the best approach to proceed in the forex trading system.Start with the little investment ,earn less and proceed in the same way and get experience,you will definitely earn large after some times.

Banned lotybwbax015 is an unknown quantity at this point lotybwbax015's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I accept all kind of profit because profit shorter or a bigest it does not matter in the forex trading. Forex is one kind of the business, some time we accept bigest profite or some time we shorter. It is actually business nature. So we must be takeee proper decisions really !

Senior Member hardyg is an unknown quantity at this point hardyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are no problem with little profit, i still can like it and accept it. i dont have any reason to reject profit even it so small. profit still profit, and not loss, and it is still a good thing in trading forex

Senior Member olua555 is an unknown quantity at this point olua555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes to me i will accept as little as small money in forex at any given period of time provided that after it i will be able to grow my account from one level to the other at any given period of time this is what is necessary

Senior Member sarfraz is on a distinguished road sarfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han main little profit bhi accept karon ga aur little profit ko accept karna chahye bhi kun keh ager app ko big profit nazar na a raha ho to kya app little profit bhi kho do gay nahi aisa nahi karna chahye es mein little profit ko accept kar k big profit k bhi try karta rahon ga aur es k bad big profit k liy bhi kam yab ho jaon ga.

Senior Member Cinta is on a distinguished road Cinta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    I'll take it sir, if I would refuse a profit then I was among those who could not be thankful with what I've got at the moment sir
    so all I will be able to get easily in this trade as long as I want to try for sure there will be a way for me

Senior Member amlan786 is an unknown quantity at this point amlan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today if you made little profit in future you can make huge profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1032 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 1022 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1042 1082 1132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)